Dice Bags :)

By RainCityGeekery, in Star Wars: Destiny

Hey all, I make dice bags for various games, one of them being Destiny. I use mine to transport my team, deck and dice to and from events. Thought I'd post it here in case people were looking for transport solutions.

Bags are 15$ including shipping to the US or Canada. 2$ extra for international shipping.

I updated my store with 14 Star Wars fabrics to choose from. You can message me on there with any special requests as well as any options. Depending on the options, price will vary.

Options for dice bags:

No Dice or Pocket: This bag comes with no bells or whistles, just a good sturdy reversible bag.

Dice Added to String: This bag will come with Dice Masters dice attached to the strings of the bag an an embellishment. For this option, please message me with the character you wish to have on your bag and I will do my best to accommodate.

Pocket Insert Added: This bag will come with two pockets on the inside of the back which can easily fit a deck of cards, tokens, or whatever you want to put in a pocket.

Dice & Pocket Added: This bag comes with all the bells and whistles, you will get two pockets on the inside of the bag, as well as Dice Masters dice embellishments added to the strings. For this option, please message me with the character you wish to have on your bag and I will do my best to accommodate.

Thanks for looking!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RainCityGeekery

post-297554-0-23671600-1482347094_thumb.jpg