Three Tuskens.

By CheapCreep, in Star Wars: Destiny

So, I'm a MtG player for two years and the archetype I love is aggro. Fact, punchy, and effective. The subtype of this I live for is Goblins. Goblins are fact and punchy but are reckless and start small, but raid in large numbers. Getting into Destiny, I currently have a eKylo/Tusken/balatik im playing for fun with some varied success. The Tusken has shone though, and I'm really interested in exploring it more. They seem to me to be the possible Goblins of Destiny. They do quick, mean damage and can be quicker with some reckless cost of discarding cards.

So, that's the game plan. 3 Tuskens, low cost cards and cards that cycle your deck into discard like Ace in the hole, all aggro based. Mill yourself while doing strong damage to hopefully find your best punchy pieces and overwhelm the opponent.

What battlefield should I use for it and what do you think would be key pieces?

Battlefield wise there are a few ways you could go:

Separatist Base: straight agro

Starship Graveyard: Help keeps you from decking yourself

Frozen Wastes: You're building a quick deck. This battlefield will force your opponent to play faster or lose a character dice.

Fill your deck with Ambush cards. Yellow has plenty of them that will help you deliver the damage quickly.

Edited by Stone37

Mill yourself, you say? My Padme/Ackbar/Rey mill deck likes the sound of that.

My Finn/Poe deck has a lot of ambush and mills itself rather quickly, but I generally don't have an issue with opposing mill decks. If I can burst Rey out of your deck early Kris, for instance, Padme and Ackbar follow very quickly.

That said, I use Starship graveyard. I played around with Rebel War Room, Emperors Throne Room, and Mos Eisley Spaceport as well, and they each had things they did pretty well too. Graveyard is just the most flexible mix of function and late game (if it gets there, which you don't want it to) mill insurance.

I would hope my damage based strategy would bring me a kill over a mill deck before they could really get me in a tight spot.

Starship graveyard makes sense so I could Ace in the Hole the same big card like flamethrower or Thermal Det.

Frozen wastes also interests me but having my opponent have the option of disrupting my dice whenever they wish is playing with fire I'd think.

Yeah I wouldn't take Frozen wastes. It has way to much potential to hurt you more than harm you, especially in the first few rounds if the enemy rushes to claim while you are trying to build up resources to get your upgrades out.