The Chance Cube – Episode XV: Normal and Elite

By JediGeekGirl, in Star Wars: Destiny

Join us this week as cover all the latest Star Wars : Destiny news, analyze card #3 General Grievous, and dive into this week’s topic, “Normal and Elite,” where we discuss the pros and cons of normal and elite status characters. We also have one more week to go on our current giveaway, so head over to our Facebook page a comment on the pinned post to enter!

http://www.thechancecube.com/2016/12/20/the-chance-cube-episode-xv-normal-and-elite/

have you considered writing a blog as well as doing a podcast?

I'd like to hear what you have to say but I find it difficult to understand everything clearly with the speech impediment and i have to spend a lot of time focusing on what words your saying so it's hard to listen and get any information out of it.

Not trying to be mean, just trying to point out that i lost attention really quickly and stopped listening after 5 min. The dude has a clear voice and i don't have to try to understand what he's trying to say.

again, not trying to be mean and i'm sorry if i come across as such but if you had a blog i'd much prefer to read what you have to say instead

Edited by executor

You know my Grandmother used to say, If you can't say anything kind then don't say anything.

Perhaps you should have listened to yours.

You know my Grandmother used to say, If you can't say anything kind then don't say anything.

Yes I do have a blog on The Chance Cube, but I don't find a lot of time to post.

Again I apologize for my handicap being the reason why you tuned out, but I Thank you for giving it a try.

Edited by JediGeekGirl

No it is the fair criticism. Yes I do you have a speech impediment and that makes it hard for others to understand me, I know that. I wish I didn't have it, but I am doing what I can in spite of it and it's not keeping me from pursuing things

Yes I do have a blog on The Chance Cube, but I don't find a lot of time to post.

Again I apologize for my handicap being the reason why you tuning out. Thank you for giving it a try though .

no need to apologize at all

if you ever do get around to it, post it up!

i'd love to read your thoughts and insight :)

Edited by executor

No it is the fair criticism. Yes I do you have a speech impediment and that makes it hard for others to understand me, I know that. I wish I didn't have it, but I am doing what I can in spite of it and it's not keeping me from pursuing things

Again I apologize for my handicap being the reason why you tuning out. Thank you for giving it a try though .

no need to apologize at all

if you ever do get around to it, post it up!

i'd love to read your thoughts and insight :)

I think I may time this Friday/Saturday, like always I have to see how things go.

have you considered writing a blog as well as doing a podcast?

I'd like to hear what you have to say but I find it difficult to understand everything clearly with the speech impediment and i have to spend a lot of time focusing on what words your saying so it's hard to listen and get any information out of it.

Not trying to be mean, just trying to point out that i lost attention really quickly and stopped listening after 5 min. The dude has a clear voice and i don't have to try to understand what he's trying to say.

again, not trying to be mean and i'm sorry if i come across as such but if you had a blog i'd much prefer to read what you have to say instead

My God, whats a matter with you dude?

I am from Denmark, the land of all the Mikkelsens and thus english is my second language. I have absolutely no problem with understanding Amanda. I think she sounds kinda cute :)

Like the podcast, keep it up guys

Good on both of you for conducting yourselves like adults.

I'll second the blog thing, but not for the same reasons. I generally do most of my forum surfing from my phone, and I don't usually have time to watch or listen on the go.