Arrived!

By Grant, in The Investigators of Arkham Horror

I'm happy to report my order arrived here in Minneapolis yesterday (Tuesday the 13th). The book is gorgeous and I can't wait to dive in!

I'm happy to report my order arrived here in Minneapolis yesterday (Tuesday the 13th). The book is gorgeous and I can't wait to dive in!

Got mine today, too... the box was trashed, but thankfully the contents were (mostly) okay. The book has a bit of a cover tear that will probably annoy the crap out of me, but I'll survive.

Losing a few points of sanity never (technically) killed anyone, right?

I couldn't be more disappointed by the way this was shipped. No protection of any kind. My books spine is smashed at the top, there is a cut on the bottom, the mat was folded up and stuffed up against the side, so there is a massive crease in the middle of it i'm hoping to be able to smooth out...in addition to all that, the prints are just rolled up with, again, no protection, and the corners are all bent.

If I could go back and not order this, I would have. It's embarrassing how poorly thought out the packing method for this was.

I am losing sanity right now. People I used to recognize have changed. Their faces are now a blurred in my memory.