= Master of The Fleet = Battle Report Ep.5 | REBEL BLUE ON BLUE MON MOTHMA MSU!

By Irokenics, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

Heya gents!

Our Intel Officer Luke is back from Worlds and with Wave 5 announced to be released on the 22nd of Dec for us Aussies we decided we could fit in another Wave 4 battle report. This time we're filming at a FLGS with a fledgling Armada community that reached out to us for help in growing their community.

So some of the feedback we tried to incorporate this time included:
- No BGM because viewers enjoyed the ambient game shop noise

- A quick summary of the deployment strategy, as we normally do that off screen

Hope you guys enjoy! Keep the feedback coming!

If you don't have the time to watch it all, heres the best part of it!

https://youtu.be/p0Sf_NcFN2k

o7

Edited by Irokenics

Just one thing that I saw repeated; you can't use the same type of defence token multiple times against the same attack. Unless there's something I'm missing here, you shouldn't have been using multiple evades against each attack, no matter how many evades the ship has.

Just one thing that I saw repeated; you can't use the same type of defence token multiple times against the same attack. Unless there's something I'm missing here, you shouldn't have been using multiple evades against each attack, no matter how many evades the ship has.

That will almost certainly be either sides Admonition. The tokens are being discarded per that titles effect to cancel a die, because this occurs in the Spend Defence Tokens step the controlling player can decide timing. So usually it will be cancel a die or force a re-roll by exhausting the Evade token and then discarding it per the title to cancel another die.

That will almost certainly be either sides Admonition. The tokens are being discarded per that titles effect to cancel a die, because this occurs in the Spend Defence Tokens step the controlling player can decide timing. So usually it will be cancel a die or force a re-roll by exhausting the Evade token and then discarding it per the title to cancel another die.

Ah, got it, missed that upgrade; knew I had to be missing something since I'm nowhere near as well-versed in Armada as X-Wing.

Anyway, I much prefer the lack of music, really lets you pay attention to the game, and I always like seeing MC30s on the table.