Why is Finn a yellow character?

By WonderWAAAGH, in Star Wars: Destiny

Because he's got no spine.

Odd... weird... why...

Why is MWM a blue character?

Because he clicked on this thread.

Even tho its a joke (should call Finn Marty McFly then), it makes sense. Yellow is more for Smugglers, Non-Military/Force types. Tho we may get a Red version down the line if he becomes a General or something down the line.

~D

Red cards are military and yellow cards are for rogues. While he was an imperial his die would have certainly been red since he was an enlisted stormtrooper. But, with his current company of some people such as Han and being labeled a fugitive the color fits in a way.

Clearly we'll be getting new character titles in future waves so I agree that we may also see a red Finn.

Or a BLUE Finn!

We already have red Finn. The FO stormtrooper.

FN-2187 ( Finn) is a Traitor scum and that's why he's a yellow card

Actually I believe they were calling him a "Trader". In other words, he has a cargo ship and conducts supply runs from one system to another, trading various goods, trying to turn a profit... much like the Crew of Serenity. He's left the first order and taken up a career as a Trader. The first order are upset at this turn of events, as he no longer pays income tax to them, and he's basically now self employed.

So the next time you watch The Force Awakens - when you hear them shout "Trader!" it'll now make sense.

Actually I believe they were calling him a "Trader". In other words, he has a cargo ship and conducts supply runs from one system to another, trading various goods, trying to turn a profit... much like the Crew of Serenity. He's left the first order and taken up a career as a Trader. The first order are upset at this turn of events, as he no longer pays income tax to them, and he's basically now self employed.

So the next time you watch The Force Awakens - when you hear them shout "Trader!" it'll now make sense.

So a trader Scum? either way he's still scum and FN-2187 is Poe Dameron's number one fan, he loves him! ;)

Double post :huh:

Edited by Torg

It would be nice if we see characters in different roles to turn up in different colours too, even change faction

I think it's a given we'll see different versions of existing characters, given that each has a subtitle. So Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight could be distinct from, say, Luke Skywalker, Heroic Farmboy or Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master.

It would be nice if we see characters in different roles to turn up in different colours too, even change faction

I sure hope not. It would seem like a waste of money. Star wars has a huge universe. As it is I got 2 more of Ray'so staff. I should get creditfor them if I take them to the local game store and publicly burn them. But that's just my opinion.

Red cards are military and yellow cards are for rogues. While he was an imperial his die would have certainly been red since he was an enlisted stormtrooper. But, with his current company of some people such as Han and being labeled a fugitive the color fits in a way.

Clearly we'll be getting new character titles in future waves so I agree that we may also see a red Finn.

HAHAHAHA, "enlisted" Stormtrooper. I think you need to watch the movie again and pay closer attention to the details of how the First Order populates its trooper ranks.

I sure hope not. It would seem like a waste of money. Star wars has a huge universe. As it is I got 2 more of Ray'so staff. I should get creditfor them if I take them to the local game store and publicly burn them. But that's just my opinion.

If we only got Lukes and Vaders, it would be a waste of the Star Wars property. But if we never get another Luke or Vader, it would be a waste of the property as well, because we would be ignoring the complexity of those characters.

Plot

Plot

Thickens?

~D

Plot

Thickens?

~D

Awakens... :D

HAHAHAHA, "enlisted" Stormtrooper. I think you need to watch the movie again and pay closer attention to the details of how the First Order populates its trooper ranks.

Enlisted is exactly how a First Order officer would call it. :)