Will there be an iOs-App for Destiny?!

By Veritas85, in Star Wars: Destiny

Hello together,

do you think, that there will be an App sometime letting us play Destiny online with others? I like the real-life games having played until now very much, but from my point of view, it would be fun to play also against foreign players as it is hard to find players next to me...

Or is there too much interaction (many different ways how rules could work) so that an app can't handle all these actions?!

I don't like TableTopSimulator, just asking regarding official app! ;)

I strongly doubt it. FIrst, EA have the license for all Star Wars computer games, so FFG would have to enter into another license agreement.

Second, it doesn't really fit their model for this game. I know boosters could be done with iap, but I think FFG want physical product out there to build a market. An app would undermine that.

Would be cool though!

I think you'll see a collection tracker and deck builder, though.

Too late, already is, online at least

Edited by Awing Test Pilot

I strongly doubt it. FIrst, EA have the license for all Star Wars computer games, so FFG would have to enter into another license agreement.

^^ this.

FFG can't even make pdf versions of the RPG books because of EA's stranglehold on digital Star Wars games.

Then again, they weren't supposed to make board games either...

Edited by skotothalamos

^^ this.

FFG can't even make pdf versions of the RPG books because of EA's stranglehold on digital Star Wars games.

When you know contractual agreements have wording that goes too far.