2 Player Destiny Mat

By Ryertangent, in Star Wars: Destiny

I actually just went to a cloth store and bought a big ol' chunk of neoprene backed fabric... "mouse pad material". I use it as a table cloth for these sorts of games. It's not super pretty, but man was it cheap.

Hmm, Ill have to take a look. I dont think i've seen anything like this at michaels maybe Joanns fabrics.

I actually just went to a cloth store and bought a big ol' chunk of neoprene backed fabric... "mouse pad material". I use it as a table cloth for these sorts of games. It's not super pretty, but man was it cheap.

Hmm, Ill have to take a look. I dont think i've seen anything like this at michaels maybe Joanns fabrics.

I got it at a Joanns Fabrics, but it was on clearance. I don't know what the regular price was or if it is a regular stock item. They definitely have lots of lots of Star Wars fabrics that could easily be turned into a sweet playmat... assuming your reasonably handy and have some thin foam backing you can use to give it a little 'bounce'.

I've been thinking of getting some Star Wars fabric to make some dice bags.

Edited by KrisWall

Honestly, if you can find neoprene "mousepad material" available on a roll, that's a great low-budg solution.

Take a Star Wars fabric print, hit it with some spray adhesive, stick it down.

I haven't seen it locally but then, I haven't been looking.