Buffalo New York players?

By Thanoseid, in Star Wars: Destiny

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone on here is from the Buffalo area? If so where are you guys playing and where is product available to buy? I live right across the border and was in Buffalo on the weekend. The two gaming stores I went into both looked at me like I was lost when I asked about this game. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I play, got a box of boosters at Dragon Snack games. I'd be interested in a game but my schedule is fairly hectic until after xmas

I am not very familiar with Buffalo as I only go there if I am lucky once a month. I usually cross at the peace bridge and take the I90 to Walden Ave. From there I take Walden to Transit. Where would Dragon Snack Games be in relation to that?

Man, I missed the response to this. Dragon snack is just off the i290 (off the i90) at the millersport exit. Not much is happening destiny wise there. Collectors Inn usually has something on tuesdays, Also off the 290. 3107 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, New York 14217

Hey all, I'm the guy that was trying to get stuff going at Collector's Inn but last night we only had two people for the second week in a row. I've put the Tuesdays on hold for now until we get a bigger interest. I just put a post up about WNY Gaming in Hamburg, NY. We have 4-5 people and are trying to build the group. We play on Thursdays around 6:30. It's been tough to get interest around the Buffalo area but Rochester has a really big community and I travel out there every now and then. If you guys can make it to WNY gaming on a Thursday that would be great.