BB-8 special, reroll only his die?

By Brifri11, in Star Wars: Destiny

Can you choose to reroll just BB-8's die even if you have other dice in your pool?

Also, can you use his special and reroll just his die if it's the only die in your pool?

Ability reads... Reroll this die and one of your other dice. Do not remove this die from your pool after resolving this ability.

I have done this and seen it done multiple times and no one has so much as batted an eyelash at it so far.

Can't say specifically if I know it is or isn't in the rules, just that it is something that has happened frequently without any question so to me it would appear to be fine.

I have done this and seen it done multiple times and no one has so much as batted an eyelash at it so far.

Can't say specifically if I know it is or isn't in the rules, just that it is something that has happened frequently without any question so to me it would appear to be fine.

That's how we've been playing it, I just wanted to make sure we are doing it correctly. Thanks for your input.

I would say that you must reroll another die if possible, as it stats reroll an other dice. Notice how it does not say "may" reroll. Just my 2 cents.

Usually, you have to use all the effects written on a card. So you have to reroll another die if you have one.