Export Collection Database

By BeerGeekGamer, in Star Wars: Destiny

Is there any good site to keep track of your collection, that allows you to export and share your list?

Cardgamedb has a good collection / deckbuilder not sure if it can be exported. I haven't explored it that much

As far as I can tell you can't export in Cardgamedb. At least I don't see an option too.

As far as I can tell you can't export in Cardgamedb. At least I don't see an option too.

What type of export are you looking for, something to print or something to copy/paste somewhere?

What type of export are you looking for, something to print or something to copy/paste somewhere?

Either would be GREAT. BBCode or TxT Options would be awesome. For me, i just want a printed list, even if its just out of notepad.

The fact that you cannot see your collection WHILE building decks from within the Cdb is a little annoying.

Either would be GREAT. BBCode or TxT Options would be awesome. For me, i just want a printed list, even if its just out of notepad.

The fact that you cannot see your collection WHILE building decks from within the Cdb is a little annoying.

On my test version I've got a printable version going pretty good now I"ll work on getting a text export also.

I'm working on the details on showing your collection information in the search results when building a deck. It is working on my test version but I"m still tweaking.

http://swdestinydb.com/ , works very well for me.

Anyone getting a "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form" error on this site when they try to register?

EDIT: Disregard, I was apparently using a user name that was already taken.

Edited by DailyRich

The CardGameDB collection tool now is more printer friendly and it has a new button that will generate a text dump of your full collection. I also added a filter for cards you own.

Looking forward to a slick Android app.

The CardGameDB collection tool now is more printer friendly and it has a new button that will generate a text dump of your full collection. I also added a filter for cards you own.

Thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for.