UK Midlands Regional

By Barney, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Anyone going to the UK Midlands regional at Sanctuary games?

Personally just hoping to have a great time and avoid Ginkapo, with or without his Ackbar star destroyers!

12 paid up.

Looks like they havent included many of the paypal players yet. So hopefully a boost in numbers coming tomorrow.

Good luck to anyone going tomorrow, last look on Facebook page showed 15 going. Am hoping for a few more but might have a shot at winning some dice now!

Good luck to anyone going tomorrow, last look on Facebook page showed 15 going. Am hoping for a few more but might have a shot at winning some dice now!

Been up at six two days in a row. Pretty broken at this point. However, all packed and ready to go, so will go to bed soon.

But Arquittens article.......

See you at Nine (Well if I say Nine I may appear by half past)

Had a great day, even if it did feel a bit like playing on Hoth! 22 players, no idea of split or fleets I'm afraid. Thanks to all, especially Sanctuary Games, will definitely go there again.

Yeah, that venue was pretty chilly! But nice people there and a well run tournament. Thanks to Sanctuary Games for hosting.

In the end I managed to scrape a win with 25 points and claim the 2 trophies (Sanctuary had made their own too!)

Here is my winning list (399/400):

ISD-2, Motti, ECMs, XI7s, Intel officer, Relentless, Leading shots, Gunnery team

GSD-1, Demolisher, Assault proton torpedoes, Ordnance experts, Intel officer, Engine techs

Gozanti, Comms net

Gozanti

Howlrunner

Mauler Mithel

5 x TIE fighters

Jumpmaster

Objectives: Most wanted, Hyperspace assault, Superior positions