Came up with rules for a variety of gear- Volkites, Grav/Graviton, Psycannon, Cataphractii, Centurion, Fellblade

By Tiamat720, in Deathwatch House Rules

Came up with a metric load of rules for my Kill-Team, at their behest. They might still need some balance tweaks, but for the most part I like how they turned out.

Cataphractii Armour, Centurion Armour

Astartes Cataphractii Terminator Armour

AP 18 All, 600kg, 100 Req*, Hero
Cataphractii Force Field: Counts as a Force Field with a Rating of 65. Overloads on 01.
Reduces the wearer's Agility Bonus for all purposes by 1.
*Before weapons.
Astartes Centurion Armour
AP 8 Head/AP 20 Body, Arms, Legs, 900kg, 150 Req*, Distinguished
*Includes weaponry.
Available weapons:
Devastator: Grav-cannon, Twin-linked Heavy Bolters, or Twin-linked Lascannon on each arm
Hurricane Bolter (50m, –/6/12, 2d10+5 X, Pen 4, Clip 300, Reload 3Full,
Tearing, Twin-linked) or Soundstrike Missile Launcher on the chest
Assault: Two Centurion siege drills (2d10+12 R Pen 8, Tearing, Concussive), underslung Astartes Meltaguns or Astartes Flamers
Hurricane Bolter or Ironclad Assault Launcher(counts as a Grenade Launcher, with various grenade options) on the chest
Astartes Centurion Armour counts as Hulking (+10 to hit), even with the Black Carapace.

Special Weapons

Also included an Astartes Chainaxe and Astartes Eviscerator for loyalist Marines, because we have a Carcharodon. The list also includes all infantry-portable versions of the Volkite and Grav-weapons(as well as a man-portable Graviton weapon, the old version), and the Psycannon.

Astartes Chain Axe

1d10+10 R pen 3, 35 Req, 15 weight, Distinguished (Unbalanced, Tearing), -5 Fel to Inquisitorial agents

Astartes Eviscerator

1d10+16 R pen 4, 15 Req, 25 weight (Unwieldy, Tearing)

Astartes Volkite Serpenta

1d10+14 E pen 2, Pistol, 20m, S/3/6, Clip 12, Rld 3 Full, 60 Req, 7 weight, Famed (Tearing, Deflagrate)

Astartes Volkite Charger

1d10+16 E pen 2, Basic, 60m, S/5/10, Clip 36, Rld 3 Full, 50 Req, 10 weight, Distinguished (Tearing, Deflagrate)

Astartes Volkite Caliver

1d10+16 E pen 3, Heavy, 80m, -/10/15, Clip 50, Rld 3 Full, 55 Req, 20 weight, Distinguished (Tearing, Deflagrate)

Astartes Volkite Culverin

1d10+16 E pen 4, Heavy, 100m, -/-/20, Clip 80(360), Rld 3 Full, 80 Req, 30 weight, Famed (Tearing, Deflagrate)

Deflagrate: The incredible heat imparted by Volkite weapons is dangerous indeed. Should the weapon cause any Wounds after accounting for Armour and Toughness Bonus, the total number received is doubled.

Astartes Grav-pistol

1d10+2 I pen 0, Pistol, 40m, S/2/-, Clip 10, Rld 3 Full, 50 Req, 6 weight, Distinguished (Graviton)

Astartes Grav-gun

1d10+4 I pen 0, Basic, 80m, S/2/4, Clip 30, Rld 3 Full, 45 Req, 9 weight, Respected (Graviton)

Astartes Grav-cannon

1d10+5 I pen 0, Heavy, 120m, -/-/8, Clip 32(200), Rld 4 Full, 55 Req, 14 weight, Distinguished (Graviton)

Graviton gun

1d10+2 I pen 0, Basic, 80m, S/2/4, Clip 30, Rld 3 Full, 60 Req, 10 weight, Famed (Blast(3), Graviton)

Graviton: The weapon operates by manipulating gravity against the target, using their own weight to crush them. When calculating damage, add the Armour Points of the location hit plus the target's unmodified Toughness Bonus to all damage dealt. If the weapon hits a vehicle, it instead automatically rolls 1d5 on the Vehicle Critical Results table and causes 1d10 damage to the vehicle.

Astartes Psycannon

1d10+12 pen 4, Heavy, 150m, -/-/10, Clip 60(200), Rld 2 Full, 60 Req, 14 weight, Distinguished* (Tearing, Psy-Bolts)

*Psycannons are only available to either Librarians, Techmarines, or Watch Captains.

Psy-Bolts: The weapon's ammunition is psychically charged. It is devastating to psykers and creatures of the Warp, and in the hands of a psyker is potent indeed. The weapon adds its user's Psy Rating to its Damage and Penetration. Additionally, it doubles all damage dealt against Warp entities, and adds half again its damage against Psykers. The weapon is also considered a holy weapon for the purposes of damaging Daemons. Finally, when the target takes Critical Damage, roll 1d10. On 1-5, it deals Explosive damage. On 6-10, it deals Energy damage.

Fellblade

The big cheese.

Space Marine Fellblade

The Fellblade is a mighty Astartes vehicle from ages past, its rarity now immense.
It boasts the firepower of an entire armoured column in a single salvo and can level armies in its fury.
Its armour is nearly beyond compare to modern Imperial tanks, capable of shrugging off immense firepower.

Type: Ground Vehicle
Tactical Speed: 10m
Cruising Speed: 30kph
Manoeuvrability: -10
Structural Integrity: 150
Size: Massive
Armour: Front 70, Side 50, Rear 40
Crew: Commander, Driver, 2x Gunners
Carrying Capacity: None
Renown: Hero

Weapons:

Commander Twin-Linked Accelerator Cannon (fires AP or HE; AP is 6d10+12 I Pen 20 Felling(2), HE is 4d10+8 X Pen 6 Blast(8), Devastating (5))

Commander Demolisher Cannon (4d10 + 20 X Pen 10 Blast (10), Concussive)

Gunners 2x Sponson-mounted Quad Lascannons

Commander Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter

Special Rules:

Reinforced Hull: When a vehicle with a Reinforced Hull receives a Critical Hit,
halve the results, rounding up. This does not affect rolls on the Critical Hit
chart generated by Righteous Fury.

Flare Shield: When a weapon impacts the Flare Shield surrounding the vehicle, instead of outright stopping
the incoming damage, the shield spreads its force across a wide area. This reduces the Pen of all weapons by 12 versus the Fellblade.
If Flare Shield is pierced by more than 90 damage cumulatively, it is considered Overloaded.

Edited by Tiamat720

Great work, man. Some volkite weaponry may have to make its way into my games. Question about the gravitron weapon special quality. If you are adding the targets unmodified toughness bonus to the damage it causes, do you still use toughness bonus as a static damage negater? For example, would a character with TB 8 (UT x2) soak 8 damage, but take 4 extra do to their unmodified bonus of 4?

If that's the case, it functions a lot like Felling in that regard.