Got charged for order - still no shipment confirmation

By ThenDoctor, in Support

Ordered stuff on the holiday sale Nov. 16

Order confirmation sent.

Charged Nov. 22

No shipping confirmation, order not updated from pending.

Sent email, and called the useless number mentioned on the Holiday sale page left a message.

Neither have gotten back to me over numerous days.

Pretty cruddy behavior to take my money and not even give me anything for it FFG.

same thing with me, several emails and a call, but alas, silence

Same for me.

I got an order confirmation email but have received nothing, nor have a I gotten an email about it shipping. Is there any place I can check on the status of an order? All I have is an order number. I kinda remember somehow doing this a few weeks ago.

Edited by Hedgehobbit

I've experienced the same - got an order received notification email but nothing since.

If you go to this page and click "My account" you can see your sale orders: https://holiday-sale.fantasyflightgames.com/

Edited by Trenloe

Same here. I bought on November 16, so nearing 3 weeks. I have not yet received anything other than an order ID.

Edited by Snodherm

Yep.Same story here.

Ordered November 16th.

Tried contacting them by phone and email.

Same results.

Nothing but an order confirmation.

i ordered also back on 14th. I just have email confirmation. I was able to get a hold of a customer rep during the day, and he mentioned that he could trace my order, and that it had gone through. However, shipping info or anything else would only be provided when the box leaves warehouse and with the immense number of orders they received, he couldn't know when it was going to be delivered. I guess it's a matter of patience.

I've just received a shipping confirmation email for one of my sale orders. Website order status hasn't been updated, but at least one order has shipped... Looks like it's slowly getting there, despite complete lack of communication/updates.

I got my shipping notification on Wednesday. Waiting to see what shows up today. Fingers crossed.

When you guys mention seeing an order status, where are you seeing that? I made 3 orders (I was indecisive :) ) . I got emails for all 3 orders, and received one of my orders last week, with all items that were in that order. But I've heard nothing on the other 2 orders since that first email and I can't find a place to see that they are in the system, so to speak. I've looked all over the site, but can't find a "Your Orders" type thing. I'm okay waiting, just would like to verify they are in the system and I'll receive the items at some point in the future.

well for my fortune unlike some of the other people, I did get everything that I had ordered for the holiday sale. It took forever, and I would have appreciated if at least a general update was given to all people about the delays and that orders were being sent etc...anyways, it took almost a month, but, two days before I got my games I got the shipping notification and everything is here and in good shape. Hope everyone gets theirs before Christmas. Happy holidays!

Honestly at this point it's a laughable farce. I can understand not wanting to micro update and get people's hopes up but what they gave us is simply not enough to explain what is going on with this situation.

When you guys mention seeing an order status, where are you seeing that?

See the link I provided in post #5 above. Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to get updated - at least it isn't for me, one of my orders has (supposedly) shipped, but is showing "Pending" in my order history accessed through that link.

Edited by Trenloe

Honesty I don't think I've ever seen them updated. My last regular order (before holiday) is still pending, but I got it.

Nearly 1 month later...so I finally called the straight ffg line and used a different number for holiday sales questions. Not the one listed on the Holiday sales page. They said they'd look into it.

Not 1 minute later from getting off the phone with them do I get the shipping confirmation.

The order # is different, and the kicker is that it's coming in today (here now based on the tracking updates. Let's hope it doesn't get stolen before I get home.)

When you guys mention seeing an order status, where are you seeing that?

See the link I provided in post #5 above. Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to get updated - at least it isn't for me, one of my orders has (supposedly) shipped, but is showing "Pending" in my order history accessed through that link.

Thanks! Unfortunately all that shows is my profile and the date it was created. No order info at all.

BUT! I did get a shipping number for my third order and based on the email it looks complete. So just my first order has not shipped. As stated by others, I think things are just moving very slowly due to the massive volume. I know I for one went a bit crazy. At those prices can you blame me? :D

Edited by randy jones

Thanks! Unfortunately all that shows is my profile and the date it was created. No order info at all.

You don't see an "Order History" link down the left hand side after logging into your "sales" account?

If not, try this link to take you directly to the order history page: https://holiday-sale.fantasyflightgames.com/accounts/orders/

But, as has been mentioned before, this doesn't seem to get updated beyond "Pending". But, at least it might give some warm-and-fuzzy feeling to know your order is at least in the system...

You don't see an "Order History" link down the left hand side after logging into your "sales" account?

If not, try this link to take you directly to the order history page: https://holiday-sale.fantasyflightgames.com/accounts/orders/

But, as has been mentioned before, this doesn't seem to get updated beyond "Pending". But, at least it might give some warm-and-fuzzy feeling to know your order is at least in the system...

Interesting...that link did bring up an order, but only my third order, the one that just shipped. Not my second order (which I already received) or my first order (which I have no info on, other then the confirmation email). Well ironically the 2nd and 3rd order are the items I want the most...so we'll wait an see on Order #1. Thanks!

Just to close the loop. I got my 3rd order today. I haven't opened it as it was delivered while I was at work, but the invoice looked complete. I also got a shipment notice for my first order. So looks like everything is coming...just slowly. But at the prices I got on these items, I can't complain. :)

I finally got my shipping confirmation. Due on the 20th. They are almost a month behind. I can't imagine how much product they are moving in that time.

I finally checked my boxes, and my large order of Dust Tactic figures had only about a 1/3 of the order. Interestingly I saw on that box it said 1 of 3, but only one box came. I've sent an email to Asmodee so hopefully I'll hear back from them on Monday. My other two orders have been complete though.

Cool, I got a quick reply from the support and they're moving to rectify the problem. That's all I can ask for. Hope everyone else is getting their stuff in a timely manner. :)