Holiday Sale Question

By ThenDoctor, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

How long does this stuff take to ship?

I ordered Nov. 16

Charged Nov. 22

Haven't heard a single thing since.

Contacted Customer Support through email and even called that number the holiday sale listed. Both got me nothing.

Order hasn't even changed from pending.

Sorry man, can't give you exact dates but I've ordered once before (last year) from the holiday sales and I remember it taking quite a while. I couldn't really give any rough estimates, but maybe a month? I kinda just forgot about it and trusted it to turn up, which it eventually did. It sucks that they've charged you without shipping though, I'd definitely check up on that.

It sucks that they've charged you without shipping though, I'd definitely check up on that.

Yeah, I keep trying and they won't answer at all. This is pretty disgusting behavior from FFG. Taking people's money and not even telling anyone about it.

I'm in this same boat. The thing I ordered from just says "the sale is over!", no matter what I click, like they let a third party conduct their holiday sale, and now that group is gone. I do hope my stuff arrives, sometime soon.

Had an order for a full set of Discwars ordered the 16th that arrived to my place on Friday. They used UPS and I had to deal with them not just leaving the package and having to pick it up at the UPS office.

At this point it's just incompetency.

I get a canned reply FINALLY from customer service saying they were so swamped from the holiday sale that they can't handle everything as of yet.

No mention on the fact that I still got charged. Merely that my order is "processing" and that I have no tracking number still.

Disgusting. Take my money without even providing a service. Seems like I'll never order anything from the Holiday sale again. Heck may not even buy FFG again, no need really at this point.

At this point it's just incompetency.

I get a canned reply FINALLY from customer service saying they were so swamped from the holiday sale that they can't handle everything as of yet.

No mention on the fact that I still got charged. Merely that my order is "processing" and that I have no tracking number still.

Disgusting. Take my money without even providing a service. Seems like I'll never order anything from the Holiday sale again. Heck may not even buy FFG again, no need really at this point.

You seem to be overreacting a bit. There's evidence of at least one person receiving goods. You got a reply from customer service. You've been on this forum long enough to remember the core book binding issue and how FFG replaced people's core books for free. It's annoying that it's taken so long, but I think it's exaggerating to say that FFG isn't providing you a service.

Me paying money and getting a shoddy book isn't the same as taking money and not giving me the goods I ordered.

And yes, I'm overreacting, I'm upset with the very poor (in my opinion) customer service I have received as of so far.

But it is not an exaggeration. I have paid for a service, of which I have as of yet not been provided.

Nearly 1 month later...so I finally called the straight ffg line and used a different number for holiday sales questions. Not the one listed on the Holiday sales page. They said they'd look into it.

Not 1 minute later from getting off the phone with them do I get the shipping confirmation.

The order # is different, and the kicker is that it's coming in today (here now based on the tracking updates. Let's hope it doesn't get stolen before I get home.)

Nearly 1 month later...so I finally called the straight ffg line and used a different number for holiday sales questions. Not the one listed on the Holiday sales page. They said they'd look into it.

Not 1 minute later from getting off the phone with them do I get the shipping confirmation.

The order # is different, and the kicker is that it's coming in today (here now based on the tracking updates. Let's hope it doesn't get stolen before I get home.)

It warms my heart to imagine the kids in your neighborhood pranking you constantly by hiding packages and so on.

Well, here's hoping mine is coming, soon. Did you ONLY get it because you called, or were they conveniently able to say "we sent it out; it should even be arriving today! Sorry for the trouble." ? If I HAVE to call them, I suppose I will, tomorrow.

Well, here's hoping mine is coming, soon. Did you ONLY get it because you called, or were they conveniently able to say "we sent it out; it should even be arriving today! Sorry for the trouble." ? If I HAVE to call them, I suppose I will, tomorrow.

At this point I really don't know. I doubt it? Because I got confirmation and it was showing up the same day. Don't see how they could do that.

I even called back and said not to worry about it since I got confirmation but they gave a callback anyways for some reason.

So even then there doesn't seem to be great communication along the lines.

I only got confirmation that my books shipped out yesterday so it was decidedly slow in even getting things moving out of the warehouse. It's not my best experience with an online store and definitely worse than my previous dealings with FFG but I'm not too fazed. I doubt I'll buy anything direct from FFG for a while anyway.

Well, I thought I'd toss in that I did, in fact, get my books, so they should all be getting sent out; just slowly. Good to know they weren't just blowing smoke. I even got one I already had, sadly, so I'm especially glad that the sale books were rather cheap; we'll see if I ever come up with another use for the Emperor's Chosen.