I have started down the dark path and fear my life will be dominated by Destiny.

By X Wing Nut, in Star Wars: Destiny

X Wing led to Armada

Armada led to Imperial Assault

Imperial Assault led to Destiny

1f366p.jpg

Wings of War X-wing led to Star Wars LCG led to Armada led to Imperial Assault led to me selling all of them. I'm getting back into Imperial Assault, though, and hoping to get Rebellion and a lot of Destiny.

Ditto. All my Conquest money will now go to Destiny. :P

You didn't buy destiny for you kids?

Actually thinking about it, this probably would have been funnier to have said:

"What you didn't sell your kids to buy Destiny?" :blink: :lol:

there are days I would trade them for a box of boosters

some days 1 booster

today is one of those days.....

anyone want a 4 year old with a bad attitude who wont eat there dinner??

ill trade you a common

Parenting is like psychological warfare. Give them some chances to do what you say. Explain that there will be consequences for disobedience. Make NO empty threats. Bad behavior continues? This is how it breaks out from there. Find the thing - toy, lovey, etc. - that they love the most. That's your target. "Don't want to eat your dinner? No problem." I get up, go to their treasured item, take it, grab a garbage bag, and ask them if they still don't want to eat. "No? Ok." Toss it in the garbage bag (so it stays clean when you throw it in the trash), tie it up and march toward the trash. You'd be amazed at the level of compliance I get. They'll be pissed, but do it enough times and you eventually won't even have to get to the garbage can, you won't have to get up, you'll just have to question, "No?" Then they know what's coming after that.

tried failed this only works on my daughter for some reason my son has no favourite toy. might change when he gets a IA At-ST from Santa

I hope

some days 1 booster

ill trade you a common

Parenting is like psychological warfare. Give them some chances to do what you say. Explain that there will be consequences for disobedience. Make NO empty threats. Bad behavior continues? This is how it breaks out from there. Find the thing - toy, lovey, etc. - that they love the most. That's your target. "Don't want to eat your dinner? No problem." I get up, go to their treasured item, take it, grab a garbage bag, and ask them if they still don't want to eat. "No? Ok." Toss it in the garbage bag (so it stays clean when you throw it in the trash), tie it up and march toward the trash. You'd be amazed at the level of compliance I get. They'll be pissed, but do it enough times and you eventually won't even have to get to the garbage can, you won't have to get up, you'll just have to question, "No?" Then they know what's coming after that.

You know when people in the old folks home wonder why their kids never visit? This is why. ;)

some days 1 booster

ill trade you a common

You know when people in the old folks home wonder why their kids never visit? This is why. ;)

I always thought it was the smell

some days 1 booster

ill trade you a common

Can only hope. :P

WHY DO I KEEP OPENING TIE FIGHTERS WHY????

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :angry:

I just opened my 3rd Rebel Trooper =*(

I have 2 and looking for a third so I can run a list of 3 for fun :P

I just opened my 3rd Rebel Trooper =*(

I have 2 and looking for a third so I can run a list of 3 for fun :P

Im happy now I have opened a Vader, Thermal Detonator and Launch Bay

now just need to swap Vader for Luke ;)

theres a few from our local X-Wing group who are really interested. At X-Wing night tonight I was almost more focused on buying and opening Destiny boosters..... I don't know which plastic crack is worse...

theres a few from our local X-Wing group who are really interested. At X-Wing night tonight I was almost more focused on buying and opening Destiny boosters..... I don't know which plastic crack is worse...

Destiny is. X Wing you know what you are getting. More people OD on destiny because no one knows how its cut