Outstanding Questions... What happens when a character dies and others?

By Hpnotiqcrunk, in Star Wars: Destiny

I took this pre-release to a family gathering and I even had my mother rolling villain dice by the time we cut into the turkey :D

We ran into a few situations where I could find a specific rule set to explain:

1. If my characters consist of Kylo + Stormtrooper, and the stormtrooper dies during the rounds of play:
    1. I remove all existing (non-redeployable) cards for my Stormtrooper and discard or remove those cards from play? Because a few cards let you grab things from the discard piles.
    2. Can I continue to play red cards from my hand once my Stormtrooper had died? Or are a good portion of the card in my hand pointless and only good for re-rolls now?
    3. Unrelated to #1/#2. Is there a maximum number of support cards a team can own / have in play? I know the max of duplicate non-unique cards is 2, but could I have out multiple blue supports + multiple different red support cards? It seemed like these have a large advantage with only a few cards disrupting support cards from play.

Thanks! :blink:

My understanding is...

1. They go to your discard pile.

2. Unless they say "spot a red character" you can still play them.

3. No max on supports that I know of, I just know having a lot of supports means more actions which means claiming the Battlefield will be tough.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, it's known to happen.

Edited by Thrindal

.Please correct me if I'm wrong, it's known to happen.

Not on this occasion.