10 Dec Tourney at The Deep in Huntsville, AL

By WGNF911, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Why must Huntsville be so far away? :( and in the same day as Xwing regionals in Macon

But I'll try making it out there. I think it'd be worth it to try out a new modified list for the Texas regionals in Houston the following week against some of the best players in the Southeast.

Actually, what are the chances that some guys are able to make it to a Friday night game session? I may just come Friday to get in some more games, spend the night somewhere, and then hit up the tournament.

I won't be able to but I'll ask at SW night tonight.

I'll be there Saturday from Nashville! Are details on what time registration starts and tournament format/number of rounds?

It's my first Armada tournament so I'm pretty excited.

I appreciate it. Any takers?

As far as I know, I have no Friday night plans. So I could probably meet you up there around 4:30 to 6:30. Whichever is best for you.

As far as I know, I have no Friday night plans. So I could probably meet you up there around 4:30 to 6:30. Whichever is best for you.

Sweet. If you don't mind multiple games or have to be home for dinner, I could do 4:30

Wish I could make this, but I am still exhausted from Regionals. :)

Good luck to all!

4:30 works for me. See you then.

Alright. I forget if they have mats for play, but I have 1 that I can bring if you also have 1.

I apologize sincerely. I had corrections come in on a job that need to be done immediately. So I won't be there at 4:30 like I had originally planned. I'm pushing to be there by 6:30. Again I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

That's fine. Work first always. There are some guys here already, so no big

I'll be there Saturday from Nashville! Are details on what time registration starts and tournament format/number of rounds?

It's my first Armada tournament so I'm pretty excited.

Sorry I missed this Heddai. Store will open at 10, first round will start at 11. It should be no more than 3 rounds of 2 hours 15 minutes apiece with about 10-15 in between each one. Hope to see you there.