3x Stand your Ground

2x Demolition

2x Wake the Mountain

3x Master Rune of Valaya

3x Will of the Electors

3x Judgement of Verena

16 cards

Total 60 cards.

Dwarf developments, big strength, from Empire Shrine To Taal to boost our troops. And If go badly there is Will of the Electors and Judgement. Maybe a lot of cards. So what do you think? :)

Yes, is a lot of cards.

Get out of the deck this cards:

1x judgement of verena

2x church of sigmar

2 x armoury

2x Forgotten Cemetery

Also you have a lot of units, aI think 26 is too much for a dwarf/empire deck... if you get 3 of then out the deck have 50 cards...

I think it can work.

Sorry my bad english

Yeah, only cause you need to increase unit ratio. I think people freak aout a bit too much about too many cards. Yeah less cards is less consistantacy, but decking often is only a few cards off one way or another. 60 cards is no big deal. I just think less non-unit cards is the fix.

I'd keep both 3 WIll of the Electors and 3 Judgement as it's such a powerful combination (and probabaly add a third Demolitions). You don't even need to play the Judgements for them to affect your opponent: just knowing that you have them will force him to discard cards (develop each turn).

I'd certainly shrink the deck to 50 cards and add some more alliances to avoid stalling your growth early on. Overall though I'm not sure that you've got the mix of Empire that you need. You're playing a lot of Empire cards for effectively two tricks (Judgement and huge Pistoliers) and it feels a bit clunky. Do you really need the Pistoliers trick? Does it give you a definite advantage over a more pure Dwarf deck with just Will and Judgement? If you keep this aspect int he deck I'd also suggest some Innovation to give you that extra chunk of resource to help steal tempo from faster decks.