New player deck problem

By Sz4r1ej, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

Hello

This is my first post on this forum so welcome all and apologies for the nooby question that pops out straight after.

I just bought in to the game with all the expansions and cycle packs, having purchased them from a person that was obviously feeling disappointed with the game continuity coming to an end.

For me obviously it makes no difference, however since i never been exposed to this game the amount of available cards per faction and new mechanics are making it a bit overwhelming experience hence I would like to reach out for help.

My local community of friends consists of 4 people willing to spend their time with this game and we would like to build one deck for each faction that would be more or less balanced against each other.

Any help with the card list per deck would be greatly appreciated as we can go through couple of weeks of playing to get used to the game before we go through the cards and tweak the builds to suit our game styles.

I did try to look for any posts already on this and other boards but a lot threads are just noise to me and I would need to have it in plain simple english for dummies format :)

If i have offended any of the forum laws I deeply apologise for the transgression.

there are a lot of great decks available at CardgameDB.com . finding one deck per faction that will be balanced against all other factions will be, IMO, quite difficult as some warlords have huge blind spots against others.