Shipping notifications

By Back5, in Star Wars: Destiny

I ordered from Miniature Market on November 19th and was expecting to have to wait until the 15th or later for my shipping notification. But late today, I received an email that my order was on the way! So there may still be hope for others.

Cardhaus didn't send a shipping notice and in my account it's still listed as "processing" but there's a tracking number that shows it was indeed shipped today with a scheduled delivery of next Wednesday. Ordered on 11/23 when it was the last OLGS I could find that still had any.

I ordered from Miniature Market on November 19th and was expecting to have to wait until the 15th or later for my shipping notification. But late today, I received an email that my order was on the way! So there may still be hope for others.

I am in the same boat. I got an email saying "Tracking for order #........" It did not have a link for me to follow to track it (I got the email like two hours ago), but I am pretty sure it shipped. I am so excited! The hype is real!

Mine has now said "Contents Verified" all day. Ok, verified, now get it the heck out the door and on its way to me!!!

Same here. I ordered after I got back from the pre-release and was expecting end of December at best. Pleasantly surprised that it just shipped.