Shipping notifications

By Back5, in Star Wars: Destiny

Anyone else anxiously waiting for that shipping notification email? I'm waiting on Miniature Market and Team Covenant to send me that sweet sweet tracking number :)

Me! If I don´t get one by Tuesday I´ll go crazy.... But My guess is I won´t get a shipping notification until thursday. :(

Waiting on the collectors set from team covenant. Tho I didn't order by 11/14, so I maybe waiting til around Christmas. Not fun lol.

Nope – but only because I've pre-ordered from my local store.

I assume they'll ship on Thursday, so it'll arrive sometime the next week. Hopefully the three local stores have at least one display I can go buy at their full price, but there's a likelihood they've presold through their allotment.

I also ordered from Miniature Market. I would be elated if they shipped out so it was at my pickup location on Dec 1st, but I hardly see that happening. So I will probably go and pick mine up the following week.

I'm now, also, waiting on the secondary market to stabilize lol. I bought the Villain saga set wanting to play a Villain deck and make my wife a Hero deck....but after a series of games, I realize she will do much better with a straightforward aggro deck like Jango. Now I need to hope for enough Heroes for something like a Han deck lol.

According to the awesome guys at Gameslore in the UK, stock is due to arrive tomorrow.

So could/should be in our greasy mitts on the 1st.

Bring it on!!!

Got my notification today from Team Covenant. Can't wait for it to get here.

When did you place your order? I'm hoping to get mine soon.

When did you place your order? I'm hoping to get mine soon.

Nov 13.

Got my starter sets dispatch notice from Gameslore. Should hopefully have Rey and Kylo tomorrow. Excite!!!!

Just waiting for my bag of boosters to dispatch now (using Wayland Games as they came out at about £2.25 each delivered for the 14 I ordered).

anyone else order from CoolStuffInc and get a notification yet? I ordered in September, haven't seen anything yet, but I don't have access to my personal e-mail atm.

Woohoo. Just got my shipping notice from MM (ordered 11/1).

Ordered from Coolstuffinc as well and no notification yet. Should've ordered from MM.

Ordered from Coolstuffinc as well and no notification yet. Should've ordered from MM.

It's very likely a location thing. If everything was shipped from the HQ in Minnesota, it would take less time to get to Missouri (MM) than Florida (CSI) by a day or two. I'm expecting (and hoping for) a notification tomorrow.

It's very likely a location thing. If everything was shipped from the HQ in Minnesota, it would take less time to get to Missouri (MM) than Florida (CSI) by a day or two. I'm expecting (and hoping for) a notification tomorrow.

I hope you are right!

I hope you are right!

You'll likely see your CoolStuffInc notification tomorrow at 8pm

My CoolStuff pre-order just changed to "Processed." (Ordered August 8).

EDIT: And at 12:19 pm it got a Shipping Label Created and Tracking Number.

EDIT#2: And shipped at 4:37 pm!

Edited by Zephaus

My CoolStuff pre-order just changed to "Processed."

Mine as well

I got my order today, but still not opened yet - trying to control my willpower till later on tonight after I have feed my self

I got my order today, but still not opened yet - trying to control my willpower till later on tonight after I have feed my self

Bah. Food is a crutch.

;)

My CoolStuff pre-order just changed to "Processed."

Mine as well

Same, Excited to get this tomorrow!

My Coolstuff order shows as shipped on my account page….so probably Thursday…arrrrgh!! Sold out everywhere local that I went. I am legitimately excited to rip through those boosters!

One order is showing "Awaiting Release" and the other is "Processing". Sadness!