New guy here with something to share

By Talisrob, in Talisman

These are really great. Would love to buy these. Now that we sleeved the cards the adventure cards don't stack to high without falling over. Really nice job on these.

Amazing stuff!

I am looking to have them printed via 3Dhubs. However, what material should I select? What material did you use?

Thank you! All my prints were done in PLA. It's just a standard plastic and probably the most common one used in home 3D printing. ABS would be fine too though.

Hey everyone, quick update. Due to someone trying to resell my designs on another site I had to change the licensing for all my Talisman stuff on Thingiverse. Unfortunately that means the option to print them via 3D Hubs straight from Thingiverse is now unavailable. The files will still remain on my page for anyone to download and print for their own personal use though.

Up Thread you had mentioned for someone to send you the dimensions for Sleeved cards as the Card Holders you use are designed for cards without sleeves.
As I didn't see that anyone ever send you the dimensions on the sleeved cards, I figured I'd post them.

Length: 2.25 inches; Width: 4.15 inches; Height: .50 inches.

FFG has Mini American Card Sleeves they sell and recommend, which is what I use for my Talisman collection

Here is the blurb:

50 sleeves per package. Package Color Code: Yellow. Fits Cards of This Size: 1 5/8" x 2 1/2" (41x63 MM). Examples of games with cards that this sleeve will fit: Arkham Horror™, Twilight Imperium ®&™ , World of Warcraft: The Board Game™, Red November™, Cave Troll™

Technical data

SKU FFS01 ISBN 9781589945111 LENGTH 2.25 in. WIDTH 4.15 in. HEIGHT 0.50 in.

Here is the link: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/fantasy-flight-supply/products/mini-american-board-game-sleeves/

Hope this helps and please let us know if you adjust the dimensions. Would really like to have these for my games. Thank you!

Edited by TheMetal1

The 4.5 inches can't be correct for the sleeves as the cards are only 63mm. I suspect they've made a copy/paste error there somewhere.

Hi TalisRob !
Would you mind contacting me back please?
[email protected]
It's about a 'remix'/derivate of your cool Character-tray/dice tray.
I commented your thing on thingiverse too.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Deniax said:

Hi TalisRob !
Would you mind contacting me back please?
[email protected]
It's about a 'remix'/derivate of your cool Character-tray/dice tray.
I commented your thing on thingiverse too.

Thanks!

I just saw your post on thingiverse. I have no problem with you remixing and posting it. :thumbsup:

Talisbro, everything looks great.

Do you have plans to make token boxes similar to the character sheet/dice tray?

On 7/12/2017 at 9:16 PM, tng88 said:

Talisbro, everything looks great.

Do you have plans to make token boxes similar to the character sheet/dice tray?

I had vague plans to add stuff like that the dice trays but I got sidetracked with a lot of other projects. If you look a few posts up Deniax made something just like that. Search for his name on thingiverse to see his version of the trays.