So who got some for thanksgiving?

By john_nld, in Star Wars: Destiny

Being in the Netherlands and our national present giving fellow being here soon saint Nicholas. I was wondering how much destiny and what you got from your loved ones. SO I can express to the family what is to be fair to get me :)

Probably no one since game isn't out yet? ;)

any leftovers from launch party are free to be sold though.

I'm so heavily anticipating the game, I did a 'mock' booster box opening. It took quite a while, developed probabilities for drawing a legendary/rare, then assigned probablities per card, leg/rare, uncommon, common, common, common. Then rolled percentage dice for each pack. Got 6 legendaries, Luke, his lightsabre, Kilo's lightsabre, Jabba and crime lord, and Phasma. Didn't pull a single stormtrooper though.

It was a good excercise to see what kind of card pool I'll get from one booster box. I now see, that I'll likely end up buying 2. Then chase singles. (and a good way to kill time at work LOL) Now to build a deck with 'mock' cards.

I pulled out all my stuff and got my brother the play. I think he likes it.

any leftovers from launch party are free to be sold though.

Good luck with that. All that was leftover from the two Pre-Release events I went to were frustrated people who didn't get there early enough to get product before it ran out...

I was visiting the parents in a neighboring town, and the game store there had boosters for sale. No apparent limit, the guy said he had more in the back. I had to limit myself to only six packs though, as I already ordered a full box from the more local store.

Ended up with Han Solo, as well as a copy of Diplomatic Immunity that I'd been wanting for Qui-gonn.

Edited by DekoPuma