To All UFS Players

By Guest, in UFS General Discussion

I Recently read that there going to be disbanding and no longer supporting the game. i dont know if they will get rid of the forums but more than likely they would. what i'm proposing is i've set up another community thats actually in pre-alpha but i wanted to share it with all of you. it's a completely free forum just like these and it even has a section for card games. i know you all want to continue having discussions and talkin about the game even after it's gone so i'm hoping that my community would be a cool place for everyone. aefs.elementfx.com is the url the forums are on the lower left but it will be growing to alot more. i want it to be a relaxed community so tell everyone you know and anyone you want to know about it. We're a gaming community that i want to get off the ground and i think reaching out to all of you will be a great start.

Thank You For Your Time

Cortez

Its great to see that there people still have interest and are doing what they can for the game but i think the UFS forums have already found a new home at Ufscentral.com. You should check them out as well whenever you get a chance

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

Its great to see that there people still have interest and are doing what they can for the game but i think the UFS forums have already found a new home at Ufscentral.com. You should check them out as well whenever you get a chance

Thanks, see you there.

Your welcome, tell all of your friends who visit the forums as well the more people we get interested the more likely the game is to take back off