Ewoks

By EmptyCratesOfDeathSticks, in Game Masters

If someone could send me an Ewok Warrior stats along with some other Ewok stats that would be great!

Thanks!

They are in the unofficial species menagerie which can be found in the resources thread in the main EoTE form

I am saying for NPC's

Plus, I can't find whatever you are talking about

Edited by EmptyCratesOfDeathSticks

Brawn 1; Agility 2; Intellect 2;Cunning 3; Willpower 2;Presence 2

Wound Threshold: 9 + Brawn

• Strain Threshold: 10 + Willpower

• Starting XP: 100

• Special Abilities: Ewoks begin the game with one

rank in either Stealth or Survival. They still may not

train Stealth or Survival above rank 2 during character

creation.

• Scent: Ewoks may remove all b imposed due to

concealment against a target that is within Short

Range.

• Size: Ewoks have a Silhouette of 0.

He wants stats for Ewok warriors to use against (or maybe for) his players. Like, minion, rival, or nemesis stats. Not rules for making Ewok PCs.

He wants stats for Ewok warriors to use against (or maybe for) his players. Like, minion, rival, or nemesis stats. Not rules for making Ewok PCs.

Thank You! I want NPC stats for Ewoks.

Ok, how is this for Ewok warrior stats:

Brawn: 2

Agility: 3

Intellect:2

Cunning: 3

Willpower: 2

Presence: 2

Soak: 2

Wound: 5

Defense:0/1

Skills:

Melee, Athletics, Coordination, Perception, Stealth, Survival, Vigilance

Gear:

Spear - Skill: Melee, Range: Short, Damage: 7, Critical: 5, Qualities: Pierce 3

Ewok Horn - Ewok may spend a maneuver to blow the horn to call for reinforcements that will arrive in 5 rounds -the Ewok's Brawn.

Please give me feedback on how I did. Thanks!

Minion, or Rival? (Edit: Minion, obviously, since there are no skill ranks with those skills.)

A lot of skills, but that's not necessarily uncalled for. That's a Heck of a spear with Pierce 3. Maybe tone it down to Pierce 1. Unless Ewok spears are really that awesome... Maybe give it Defensive 1.

Looks decent.

Edited by RLogue177

Hi - I am currently writing an all-Ewok adventure for an upcoming convention, and spotted this thread during my research. It led me to the ' unofficial species menagerie' which was of great help, so thank you!

I do have a question related to Ewok weapons - has anyone come up with rules for Ewok bolas? I'd like one of the Ewoks to have some, and can't work out what rules should apply. All help greatly appreciated. 🙂

16 minutes ago, KenBenobi said:

I do have a question related to Ewok weapons - has anyone come up with rules for Ewok bolas? I'd like one of the Ewoks to have some, and can't work out what rules should apply. All help greatly appreciated. 🙂

Probably just the standard "Bola/Net" stats from the EotE CRB: Ranged (Light); 2 damage; critical -; Range: Short; Encumbrance 1/3; 2 HP*; 20 credits; rarity 2; Special: Ensnare 3, Knockdown, Limited Ammo 1. Additional qualities: The user may spend a Triumph to ensure the victim is so entangled that he may not make any maneuvers, and his only action each turn is a Formidable Athletics check to free himself.

*Yeah, I don't know why that is a thing either.

Does that help:

Brilliant thanks so much - this is great.