Descent Campaign Tracker is launched!

By spazard1, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Greetings all!

I'm happy to announce that the first version of Descent Campaign Tracker is ready for normal use. This tool will help in tracking your campaign's world map, conquest, heroes, gold, and many, many other things. It works both with Road to Legend or Sea of Blood.

For a list of features as well as screen shots, check out this link: www.descentcampaigntracker.com/help/features/ Help pages are available here: www.descentcampaigntracker.com/help/index

Otherwise, go to www.descentcampaigntracker.com/ , create a username, and get started!

Enjoy!

I have been testing it and i think that its a great work. I have created the campaing that my group is currently running and all have gone like a breeze.

Only one question, as i supose that this a personal work is there any chance of getting the data lost? I think that a printable report/summary would be a good addition to get a backup of the campaing status.

Anyway thanx for your work

Difool said:

I have been testing it and i think that its a great work. I have created the campaing that my group is currently running and all have gone like a breeze.

Only one question, as i supose that this a personal work is there any chance of getting the data lost? I think that a printable report/summary would be a good addition to get a backup of the campaing status.

I definitely agree that some sort of printable backup is a great idea. I'll work on adding that tonight.

This looks really useful.

I plan to play Road To Legend solo in the future and will definitely use this tool for tracking everything!

:)

I just set my Sea of Blood campaign up in it that is starting tonight.

This tool looks excellent.

It would be nice to be able to let others view your campaign who do not have an account, but I understand why you'd like everyone to register.

Very good work.

Heh, I would like to use it but just realized I can't remember my password partido_risa.gif

Same username as this one. Let me know if there is anyway to get my password.

Big Remy said:

Heh, I would like to use it but just realized I can't remember my password partido_risa.gif

I haven't added the password retrieval yet. hopefully i'll get to that tonight.

Thanks, but I did finally remember it.

Difool said:

I have added a way to export all of the data for a campaign. It is available for use under the "Reports" section.

spazard1 said:

Difool said:

I have added a way to export all of the data for a campaign. It is available for use under the "Reports" section.

The report miss out few important point.

Hero current conquest

Overlord current conquest

And total conquest in game now.

whipko said:

spazard1 said:

Difool said:

The report miss out few important point.

Hero current conquest

Overlord current conquest

And total conquest in game now.

very good point. I shouldn't make you add it up yourself. :) I've added it at the top of the report. I added each player's experience as well.

spazard1 said:

Big Remy said:

I haven't added the password retrieval yet. hopefully i'll get to that tonight.

Password retrieval is done.

It is now possible to view a campaign as well as its reports without logging in. this makes it even easier to share your campaign information with friends. enjoy!

spazard1 said:

It is now possible to view a campaign as well as its reports without logging in. this makes it even easier to share your campaign information with friends. enjoy!

I have to thank you Spazard1, this is really cool. I loaded up the SOB Campaign that we will start this Saturday. Really useful idea.

Thank you for sharing it.

Erik

Erik Pulkka said:

spazard1 said:

I have to thank you Spazard1, this is really cool. I loaded up the SOB Campaign that we will start this Saturday. Really useful idea.

Thank you for sharing it.

Erik

Glad you like it! Enjoy your campaign!