Die sides do not match card on F-11D Rifle

By kevbrim, in Star Wars: Destiny

FYI for everyone,

I submitted a customer support ticket last Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving). Got an email today saying they have shipped out a new die. Great customer service! Considering the new launch and the holiday I would say that was very fast.

I have the same problem with my force choke (dice faces are wrong). What information did you provide to ffg? Thanks in advance!

FYI for everyone,

I submitted a customer support ticket last Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving). Got an email today saying they have shipped out a new die. Great customer service! Considering the new launch and the holiday I would say that was very fast.

I have the same problem with my force choke (dice faces are wrong). What information did you provide to ffg? Thanks in advance!

I opened a ticket through the website, just typed up a description and included a picture showing the die faces

Does anybody else have a mismatched card and die for the F-11D rifle?

The cards says there should be 1 of each: 2 range for one resource, +1 range, +2 range, 1 resource, 1 special and 1 blank

My die is missing the 2 range for one resource and replaced it with a second +2 range.

Oh god this is gonna have me OCD-ing out and checking all of my dice to make sure they are correct.

Are you going to check them in Color order by card Class, Class order by resource cost, or Faction order by Rarity? To the last point, if you are choosing this one, will you do Villains or Heroes first? Heroes first makes the most sense, alphabetically speaking.

Premium dice, so premium that mismatches the card. Totally worth the overprice.

I think my rifles are fine, but one of my starters had a misprinted Kylo Ren die. It had 2 shield icons instead of a resource I think.