Necromunda Spiders Regiment Rules

By Ignotus, in Only War

Do any of the Only War books contain rules for the Necromunda 8th regiment Spiders? My Only War core book got molded over in a house disaster and I had to toss it. I know it had rules for many of the Imperial Guard regiments, but I can't remember which ones.

If no official rules, does anyone have any house rules? Basically, I'd just like something that would mimic anything that gives the unique feel of the Spiders regiment (never played Necromunda, so I'm not quite sure what that would be). Would much appreciate it for one of my PCs. Thanks much!

-Ignotus

50 views in over 3 weeks and not one response. Could anyone just give me even a simple "Yes, the Necromunda Spiders are in such and such book," or "No, the Necromunda Spiders aren't in any of the Only War books"?

I'd deeply appreciate it. Thanks.

-Ignotus

Thanks much, Jargal! Greatly appreciate it :D . I have skimmed through that thread, but haven't found much in the way of Spiders rules. At least now I know what I need (or don't need :) ) to spend my money on before the books are completely gone or abhorrently expensive. Thanks, again.

-Ignotus