What is the Future of this LCG?

By Darkjedi123, in Star Wars: The Card Game

In this Moment the are no new Expansions announced by FFG.

Is this the Point on which Star Wars LCG is dying?

Nah, game is doing fine. Should probably get announcement for next cycle soon.

There's stil packs to go in this cycle.

People complain when they announce new stuff too soon and now complain when they don't announce stuff.

Typically they have announced stuff three months in advance. Two packs left in this cycle means next cycle should be announced soon

We got 3 packs left in this cycle. So we won't be getting anything from the next cycle until March 2017 at the earliest.

I just got into it and I'm liking it very much. I jumped in super deep, and I think it's incredibly deep and has a good future. Not many people like the CCG model of randomness, and that's one of the biggest selling points for me. It's only a matter of time before the LCG expands more into Rebels and the newer movies as well, just like how X-Wing has.

I highly recommend looking at kiramode's YT and Yodaman's YT as well. They will really help you get started.

The game is in a good place right now IMO.

I really think it will be substituted by destiny if it does average.

First expect deluxe expansions only. Then decease.

I would really like the game to be rebooted/relaunched, expanding the available lore, and removing the unnecesary asymmetry of the game, so you can focus on bringing just one deck, the one you want to play. Although it's what I wanted since the relase :P

That would be so boring. Tons of games that already do that. I like the game as is with two decks.

I concur. The asymmetric nature of this game and being able to focus on the strengths of the various affiliations is pretty cool.

That would be so boring. Tons of games that already do that. I like the game as is with two decks.

This is one of the many things I love about this game. One reason I got out of MTG was facing the same 2 decks every Friday night, and you had to follow suit to be competitive. I also love the pod system, not having a deck with just the strongest cards and actually using a dog to win a game.