Day 1 Cards

By coolfishboy, in Star Wars: Destiny

I bought 7 boosters but opened only 2 yet.I try to make them last as we are not close enough to the 1st December. I got the flame thrower in the first. In the second I got a rebel trooper and 3 other red cards that can go with it. It looked like if he was coming with all his tricks learned on the battlefield.

A veteran trooper then!

Yup, he came with Surgical Strike, Logistics and Squad Tactics.

Opened 40 Boosters, got 7 legendaries:

Vader, Poe, M Falcon, T Detonator, Launch Bay, Phasma and Kylos Saber. Figured I came out ahead. Even with all that though I barely got enough Hero characters to make a deck, it was mostly all Villians. lol

Edited by Masume

I picked both Ray and Kyro Ren starter packs and 12 boosters.

got 2 Admiral Ackbar's but traded 1 for a General Grievous so now lets me run elite Grievous!, Also picked Jango Fett so am going to try to do an Elite Grievous / Fett build.

Also got an AT ST, Qui Gon Jinn, Padme, cunning and diplomatic immunity so I hope I have enough yellow card/red villain cards to make the build work other wise its back to Ren/Nightsister/First Order Stormtrooper

First pack I opened had Vader in it, I stoped caring after that :)

First pack for me had Luke....it just didn't matter after that :D

Pulled On the Hunt, Bala-Tik, First Order Stormtrooper, Rebel Trooper, and Luke's Lightsaber in my five boosters. Also got one of each starter.

Also played two games and love it. I was initially worried about the card confition, but the strong cardboard inserts really protect the cards. Gameplay is very unique, in that it's not just a beat down game and there's lots of strategy and methods for winning. I'm feeling more pumped about this game than I was for the Star Wars LCG and can't wait to get enough cards to properly fill out some decks.

Oh, and the dice are really well done. I can't see or find any areas where they make lose the pictures over time. I was half expecting to find a seam or something, but they appear solid.

Edited by Hawkman2000

Both starters and 17 packs. Got Luke, Commanding Presence, Launch bay, FO stormtrooper, Jango Fett, Hired gun, Padawan, Sith holocron, On the hunt, Outpost, Survival gear x2, Promotion, DH-17 blaster, Datapad, Infantry grenades and Jedi robes.

All in all not bad, but little short of characters to do too much with.