Day 1 Cards

By coolfishboy, in Star Wars: Destiny

I did well day one. Both starters and a few legendary cards: Cpt Phasma, Han Solo, and Thermo detonator!

Nice! I got both starters too!

Rey Starter + 2 boosters, which contained Crime Lord + DL 44 Heavy Blaster pistol.

I did well day one. Both starters and a few legendary cards: Cpt Phasma, Han Solo, and Thermo detonator!

****, how many booster packs did you get?

I bought 5 and had one legendary: The Black One. Seems weak at first glance but I think the card might have some potential with multiple reroll mechanics (bb-8 comes to mind).

I got both boosters since my daughter was with me. Out of 12 boosters, only 1 legendary; Poe Dameron

Rey Starter and 4 boosters from the local launch party. Pulled a First Order Stormtrooper, General Veers, Scout and Admiral Ackbar, who I'm very much looking forward to using. Don't have quite enough yet to put together a proper deck, so I eagerly await the full release. I think I'm probably going in for a full booster box now, whether my wallet wants me to or not...

Well, from 19 boosters, managed to grab 6 legendaries (black one, one with the force, kylo'S lightsaber, Phasma, AT ST, force choke)

Did end up with two padmes

Annoyingly no more storm troopers, as Phasma makes them stupidly annoying with guardian..

Here is my breakdown of what I got today. This will be a somewhat long read so a quick breakdown is this I got both starters and 19 Boosters (2 Poe Dameron, Cpt Phsma, AT-ST)

Here are my pack breakdowns and once the game is released I have a second copy of each starter and a full case on the way and I cannot wait. If people like this I will do a full case breakdown if there is any request for it.

Pack 1: General Veers, retreat, the force is strong, drudge work, he doesn't like you

Pack 2: Black Market, tactical master, sweep the area, isolation, field medic

Pack 3: First Order Stormtrooper, flank, disturbance in the force, street informant, patience

Pack 4: Poe Dameron, the best defense, disturbance in the force, drudge work, riposte

Pack 5: Bala-Tik, dug in, my kind of scum, coundless ambition, disarm

Pack 6: Count Dooku, no mercy, backup muscle, intimidate, pulling the strings

Pack 7: Qui Gon Jin, all in, the force is strong, street informants, feel your anger

Pack 8: DL-44 Heavy Blaster, force strike, sweep the area, drudge work, he doesn't like you

Pack 9: Poe Dameron, reversal, don't get cocky, boundless ambition, hit and run

Pack 10: Leia Organa, resistance HQ, don't get cocky, the power of the force, negotiate

Pack 11: Immobilize, echo base, strategic planning, take cover, disarm

Pack 12: Survival Gear, abandon all hope, sweep the area, heroism, riposte

Pack 13: Bala-Tik Pack, command center, scavenge, natural talent, pulling the strings

14: Promotion, endless army, mos eisley spaceport, drudge work, patience

Pack 15: On the hunt defensive position, take cover, my kind of scum, it binds all together

Pack 16: Cpt Phasma, it's a trap, backup muscle, deflect, logistics

Pack 17: Rebel Trooper, it binds all together, my kind of scum, the power of the force, patience

Pack 18: AT-ST, echo base, my kind of scum, deflect, scramble

Pack 19: Diplomatic Immunity, leadership, surgical strike, isolation, scramble

I got Luke, AT-ST, Force Choke, and Kylo's Lightsaber.

Leia, Millennium Falcon x2, Grievous, Luke's Lightsaber, Launch Bay, and Akbar were my highlights

Six boosters, Jabba the Hut!

I got 8 boosters and pulled 3 legendaries: Millennium Falcon, Black One, Launch Bay. Now I need a red hero character... :)

****, how many booster packs did you get?

I bought 5 and had one legendary: The Black One. Seems weak at first glance but I think the card might have some potential with multiple reroll mechanics (bb-8 comes to mind).

First pack I opened had Vader in it, I stoped caring after that :)

I have bought 2 starters and 4 boosters. Not much luck, no legendary cards. :(

I've found: BB8, Padme, Force Protection and Holdout Blaster

Sounds like there has been some good success with packs so far :) I plan on getting some more today!

As far as dice cards go my wife and I pulled a Phasma, a Stormtrooper, General Veers, Leia, Rebel Trooper, Padme, Vader, Immobilize, Comlink and a few others I don't remember. Traded Phasma, Stormtrooper, and Rey's Staff for a Crime Lord and Cunning. Needed them for my planned Jabba Vader deck.

Got the following legendary cards from one gravity feed:

Poe

Jabba

Falcon

Launch Bay

Luke's Lightsaber

Force Choke

Just pulled my second Han! (Yay) and a storm trooper! Just need plasma now!

I bought 7 boosters but opened only 2 yet.I try to make them last as we are not close enough to the 1st December. I got the flame thrower in the first. In the second I got a rebel trooper and 3 other red cards that can go with it. It looked like if he was coming with all his tricks learned on the battlefield.

12 boosters.

Rey's Staff x2

BB8

FO Tie Fighter

Immobilize

(Yes that's 5 starter set rares)

Black Market

Infiltrate

Speeder Bike Scout

Force Protection

Jet Pack

Jango Fett x2

Pretty happy about the 2 Jangos and that's about it. Hopefully my next batch does a little better.

I bought 7 boosters but opened only 2 yet.I try to make them last as we are not close enough to the 1st December. I got the flame thrower in the first. In the second I got a rebel trooper and 3 other red cards that can go with it. It looked like if he was coming with all his tricks learned on the battlefield.

A veteran trooper then!

Four boosters, no extra characters!

But my Elite Rey/Elite Finn deck beat an Elite Dooku/Elite Kylo deck for my only win of the day!