Elite Luke

By indianajo883, in Star Wars: Destiny

Not sure if this was posted but want able to find it. If you want 2 Luke dice to make him Elite... You need to happen to get 2 Booster Packs with his Dice? At that point you have an extra Luke Card. Seems silly so me. I still want the game tho.

Not sure if this was posted but want able to find it. If you want 2 Luke dice to make him Elite... You need to happen to get 2 Booster Packs with his Dice? At that point you have an extra Luke Card. Seems silly so me. I still want the game tho.

unless your doing a tournament, people should be fine with you proxying a normal six sided die to be luke's second die, but yeah, that is the case

If you really need a physical presence to feel like it's not silly, just stack the two Lukes on top of each other to designate Elite-ness! :)

I'm pretty careless with my expensive hobbies. If I'm using a card with any regularity, it will end up being 'carefully stored' in one of any number of piles of cards and dice scattered around the house. That second Luke card? I might actually have a chance of preserving it in a binder for posterity.

Or you could see it as they are giving you an option to use two of a unique character because if they did not pulling a dupe would be sad and worthless. Also you don't have to use the character card in the game so you can preserve its collectors value.