Stockport Regionals UK. 26 Nov. Rollcall, Banter, Results

By Mad Cat, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I have just bought three tickets for our intrepid band of Yorkshire men.

We are braving the mountain passes to reach the wrong side of the Pennines and play Armada.

So here's a thread for organisation, teasing, reporting, analysis, post mortems and of course tea & medals.

Details

http://elementgames....armada-regional

UK NW Star Wars Armada Regional Product Description 2016 Star Wars: Armada North West Regional

When : Saturday 26th November 2016

What : The Regional will run over 1 day. The length of the gaming on is dependent on numbers attending. If we have 9-28 players it will be a 3 round Swiss event with no Top cut. If we get 29 or more it will be a 4 Round Swiss event with a Top 2 cut to determine the Regional Champion.

Where: Element Games
1st Floor Hallam Business Centre
Hallam Street
Stockport
SK2 6PT

Tickets: 44 tickets will be made available for the NW Regional

Ticket price: £15.00

Your ticket gets you entrance into the Regional and provides you with lunch.
Tickets will be available from www.elementgames.co.uk/event-tickets

Timings:

Venue Open 08:30
Registration 09:00-09:30
Pre-Event Brief 09:30-09:40 (including first round draw)
Round 1 starts 09:40

Lunch: 30-minute break on the Saturday. Food is included in your ticket.
Lunch will be a cold buffet of Subway Baguettes, crisps, fruit and cakes. If you have any special dietary requirements, please send them to [email protected]

Rules : The Event will follow all the Standard Star Wars: Armada Tournament rules as found on the FFG site.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/star-wars-armada/

Please make sure you have read the latest FAQ before the event and have two copies of your fleet list for submission at Registration.

Legal product : Only models and rules that are released for general sale in the UK prior to the event may be used at the NW Regional. If a new Wave is released around the Regional an announcement over its legality at the event will be made before the event by the Tournament Organiser.
No product released within 11 days of the event date will be legal.
As of 15 November they have sold 20 tickets with another 24 available.
So, anyone else planning to attend?
Edited by Mad Cat

A friend I are travelling up from London (although I am a Yorkshireman originally). This is the first of hopefully a few Regional events we will visit around the country.

Loving the look of the prize support. Especially the Riekaan card from Worlds, to a random lucky winner!

Should be a fun day!

Have someone grab the fleet lists to post up later!

Have someone grab the fleet lists to post up later!

Will do.

As of 23 November they have sold 25 tickets with 19 available.

Results are here

My battle report (2nd place) is here

Where was the bantz?