Is anybody willing to sell to me a copy of the map?

By Leia Hourglass, in The Force Awakens Beginner Game

I NEED this map. I'm not going to buy the whole game just to get it (my parents would get pissed). Would anyone be willing to sell me their copy? I'll give you 20 dollars.

The $20 you're willing to play, plus $15 for a(nother) set of dice (which comes in the box) would cost you more than the box would.

Since most (if not all) buyers of the box like the map, as well, they'll be unlikely to part with it, especially for an amount that wouldn't allow them to replace it.

Buy the box. It's worth the price.

The $20 you're willing to play, plus $15 for a(nother) set of dice (which comes in the box) would cost you more than the box would.

Since most (if not all) buyers of the box like the map, as well, they'll be unlikely to part with it, especially for an amount that wouldn't allow them to replace it.

I already bought Star Wars Clue. My parents said I can't buy 2 games

You're only allowed to purchase one game in your entire life?

That makes me sad.

Not sad enough to spend $30 (plus tax and shipping to send the map) to get back only $20, mind you.

You're only allowed to purchase one game in your entire life?

That makes me sad.

Not sad enough to spend $30 (plus tax and shipping to send the map) to get back only $20, mind you.

Lol

Come on. Any takers. I REALLY want the map

Well, this is the second thread you've started asking for someone to sell you the map for $20. Most of us here have use for it. Not only is the map itself great (many have referred to it as worth the price of the box set on its own), but it also has location maps for use in-game on the reverse. So, as I mentioned earlier, the odds of someone willing to break up the set are at least 3720 to 1.

the odds of someone willing to break up the set are at least 3720 to 1.

Never tell them the odds Nytwyng :P

Well, this is the second thread you've started asking for someone to sell you the map for $20. Most of us here have use for it. Not only is the map itself great (many have referred to it as worth the price of the box set on its own), but it also has location maps for use in-game on the reverse. So, as I mentioned earlier, the odds of someone willing to break up the set are at least 3720 to 1.

Well I tried. I tried this, Craiglist, Yahoo Answers. I guess I don't get the map :(

Well I tried. I tried this, Craiglist, Yahoo Answers. I guess I don't get the map :(

Or, simply save your money and buy the whole box at some point in the future. Like we've said. With the dice and the rest of the information inside, its worth the price. You're just unlikely to get it by itself as everyone here who has it, has a use for it

Or, simply save your money and buy the whole box at some point in the future. Like we've said. With the dice and the rest of the information inside, its worth the price. You're just unlikely to get it by itself as everyone here who has it, has a use for it

I would like to say that the map alone is worth the price, but FFG decided not to roll the map, so it will be damaged anyway, Little bit salty about this, but still most people buy the box for that two yellow and one red dice and the map. The rest is garbage. ^_^

So if the op wants the map he might offer people a set of dice and 10 bucks and get lucky in case others are even more salty about the folding of the map.

And now on total unrelated: Printing one of the many really good maps out on the net should be easily done for 20 dollar and a much yield a better quality. Your local print shop is your friend for that. Remember, always roll such maps and synthetic paper can be washed and thus such a map would be valid as underground for your gaming table ^-^

Leia, I am a parent and here is my advice. Tell your parents you need that game more than you need socks, unmentionables, extra data or lunch for a week. Or tell them I said they need to loosen up.

Leia, are you still looking for the map?

Leia, I am a parent and here is my advice. Tell your parents you need that game more than you need socks, unmentionables, extra data or lunch for a week. Or tell them I said they need to loosen up.

As a fellow parent, I cannot say that I would take too kindly to hearing that internet stranger "Orcface999" said to "loosen up." I'd probably roll up my sleeve and raise my fists to do fisticuffs with... no one. But I'd still be cross that my kid was taking advice from some internet stranger.

That said, as a gamer, I feel that perhaps if it was one game a month or even every couple months that might be acceptable. But I see no reason why you couldn't own more than one Star Wars game. Are they trying to prevent you from becoming a nerd? Because that's not something you can prevent. You're born with it.

I did not know about this map. Now I must have the set. But did I read correctly? only two yellow and one red dice? not a complete set?

Allen

I did not know about this map. Now I must have the set. But did I read correctly? only two yellow and one red dice? not a complete set?

Allen

As with the other three Beginner Games, this one comes with a complete set of dice.

I imagine any comment about "only two yellow and one red" is in reference to characters with some XP under their belts could easily need more of either.