Help me build my concept.

By krishtan, in Anima Rules Questions

Hello everyone. I'd like to pose you a challenge if you don't mind. I have a character concept in an another game and i'd like to make it the most "optimised" for what she is supposed to be.

Backstory: Alejandra Kaleeshki, was born in a forest with her mother alone in a forest. She was born as a human but didn't know her true origin. Her youth was calm and peaceful with her mother. Until one day, a bunch of angry peasants walked to her house for suposedly cursing the village with diseases and death. The villager kidnapped mother and daughter for crime of sorcery. They tried to beg for their lives but it was futile. Nothing would save their lives. Once arrived at the stake, the peasants were bloothirsty and burned the women alive in hope for their misery. While she agonised, her mother recited some sort of gibberish language. Before Aljandra passed out, she saw a fabulous blazing bird in the sky.

As she awoke, a merchant tried to rescue her since she was in the middle of a carnage. The village was nothing but ashes. She tried her best to reject the merchant since she faced the most heinous scene of her live. As he carry her through his home, she begged for mercy. The merchant didn't want her to die like a poor dog. He tried his best to help her even though she didn't trust him. As time passed, she grew bounds with his rescuer. One year after the accident, the merchant was in a bad mood. His success with women were non existent. That's why, one night while she was sleepy, he entered her room. He tried to have some intimate time with the little girl, but she begged for him to stop. As he tried to follow his own desire, Alejandra was so scared, a power from within surged and burned the eyes of his captor. As she saw him screaming in agony she left to never return.

She was alone again, with nothing but her own desire to have something to live for. She was so exhausted she tried to sleep somewhere in the wood in hope for something to give her all the hope she lost. As she awoke, nomadic mounted warriors faced her. They kidnapped her as a prize for their chief. Self preservation kicked in, when they approched her but it was again futile. She was nothing but some object for others. As she faced their chief, she was nothing but some toy. He didn't know what to do with a weak disfigured child even though he knew something special was in her. So he decided to let her be with the women of the tribe but as a slave. When she learned the way of the tribe, the chief visited her to show some "grattitude". He tried his best to piss her off, to make something happened in her. She gathered all the hate she had in her and that's when she attacked the leader. A blazing fury embraced her to severely injure her superior. He then rise and announce to the tribe, we now have a legitimate member of the tribe and she will be raised as my second in command. Most feared her and despised her, but for once in a longtime, she felt something new. She was not just a toy, she can be strong and glorious.

Concept: She is a barbarian with phoenix magic. She thought she was human but in reality she found out she was a demon, The demon aspect have multiple states sort of like dragon ball (maybe dragon ars magnus).

Requirement: -Her pheonix magic allows her to morph into a pheonix.

-The demon form is quite special since she has 5 forms to work with. The concept behind them is evolution by fire. By burning herself she can grow even more stronger. Her skin burn to use her bones as an armor. Her hair gain a tentacle shaped form and grow even longer the further states she's in. The represent the evilness in her mind and eventually take more and more control of the body in an attempt to reshape her as something greater. If you could help me to find names for the different form it would be appreciated.

-She can merge her pheonix and demon forms for an even more weird states. That's why she has a bounty on her which states "Alejandra Kaleeshki the monster"

Picture for reference : https://artistsnclients.com/uploads/2js/jobs/16423_krishtan-progress-report-4.jpg?1 Thanks to Bluezald.

I probably see her as a weaponmaster but ki and magic seems pointless with what i have in mind and warlock seems kinda frail. Maybe multiclassing?

PS: Sorry for the editing. I had a problem with my pc and thought it was all gone.

Edited by krishtan

Well, it seems to depends on what happens next to determine what kind of character you want her to be. From what you have posted though, that sounds a lot like a young wizard using Natural Magic in times of need, while her mother actually was using standard Magic.