Where will you be playing Nov 18-20?

By thesug1, in Star Wars: Destiny

The Game Annex, Fort Wayne, IN Saturday the 19th.

3 more days left!!!! :) I cannot wait to meet all the Orlando players soon

I'll be at the FFG Event Center.

At home, playing with the sets I've had since Friday ;)

Just found out that my FLGS, Gameology, will be hosting a tournament on Saturday for launch. You get your starter set and 6 boosters. Create the best deck you can and play for prizes. Will be a ton of fun. I'm team Kylo.

Just found out that my FLGS, Gameology, will be hosting a tournament on Saturday for launch. You get your starter set and 6 boosters. Create the best deck you can and play for prizes. Will be a ton of fun. I'm team Kylo.

That sounds fun! I too was thinking it would take 6 boosters to insure a starter deck could be brought up to 30 cards. I'm hoping to buy both starters and 12 boosters on Saturday to build 2 decks and hopefully have some extra character options for both decks.

Rainy Day Games!

Aloha OR 18th

i will be there!

and maybe at guardian on sunday.

Probably pushing my 4 year old on the swings in the backyard ... sigh. It's a double-edged lightsaber.

If everything goes according to plan, I'll be playing at Tower Games in Minneapolis on Saturday, and again at the FFG Game Center on Sunday.

If everything goes according to plan, I'll be playing at Tower Games in Minneapolis on Saturday, and again at the FFG Game Center on Sunday.

Is Tower Games holding a Destiny prelaunch?

10 hours and 53 minutes until my flgs opens its release event. Quite exited.

Is Tower Games holding a Destiny prelaunch?

Yep, got confirmation yesterday. 1pm on Saturday.

Hope to see you there!

Chimera Games in Nottingham, after a long day MCing seminars and author Q&As at Black Library Live.

Two and a half hours until my first Destiny event of the weekend!

... working.

Edited by qwertyuiop

After a bathing session with the rules and light YouTube video perusal, the draw was too enticing...

The Lord of Tubs will be participating in the following events:

Fri. 18NOV, GamingECT in Acton, MA

Sat. 19NOV, The Toy Soldier in Amesbury, MA

Sun. 20NOV, The Relentless Dragon in Nashua, NH