Trading concern...

By Mike1977, in Star Wars: Destiny

So each pack has 1 card that is associated with 1 die.

And some cards can be played with up to two dice.

So if you have 2 dice for a card, that means you have 2 of those cards. Can you really trade the second card without the dice?

I mean the other player can't do anything with just the card.

Or am I missing something?

For all intents and purposes, the card and the dice are one. I highly doubt we'll see dice without cards and vice versa being traded.

Unless you end up with 3x of a character, and only ever need two of their dice. You could trade the 3rd die to somebody who has only 1x. Trading cards without their dice, though, I can't envision a scenario where that's useful for either party.

Unless you end up with 3x of a character, and only ever need two of their dice. You could trade the 3rd die to somebody who has only 1x. Trading cards without their dice, though, I can't envision a scenario where that's useful for either party.

Home play with standard six sided dice. All the dice face values are listed on the card.

Home play with standard six sided dice. All the dice face values are listed on the card.

Generally people want tournament-legal decks, though. I'm totally fine with at-home proxying, though.

Generally people want tournament-legal decks, though. I'm totally fine with at-home proxying, though.

But what do you do with the extra card (and no dice) was what I was answering.

One card for your deck. One card for your pretty display folder.

This is only a thing for character cards. Non-unique and not an issue for Rey or Kylo. So that leaves 16 cards out of 174.

Other rares you'll need both dice and cards.

So yes you'll only want to trade the triples.

Don't trade away/for single dice and cards.

Star Wars: Destiny will be responsible for the return of cards in your bike spokes.