Evolution Expansion RULES?

By GShock112, in XCOM: The Board Game

Dear FFG,

considering the game's status has now been updated to "on the boat" on Nov 1st, it would be a great thing if you could release the .pdf rules for us to see.

I'm literally dying to play this... the rules could give me some oxygen to hold on until January! :-)

Dear FFG,

considering the game's status has now been updated to "on the boat" on Nov 1st, it would be a great thing if you could release the .pdf rules for us to see.

I'm literally dying to play this... the rules could give me some oxygen to hold on until January! :-)

It may be worth remembering that the PDF rules for the base game only came out months after the game itself...

Yeah I know but ... guess what... I thought they'd be quicker this time. ;-)

Funny, but I now want an X-com game with 2 human factions and 2 alien factions. You have X-com and eXalt as the human factions (defenders and collaborators). Then you should have the Advent and the Alien as well the Alien factions (assimilators and invaders)

Edited by Marinealver

Funny, but I now want an X-com game with 2 human factions and 2 alien factions. You have X-com and eXalt as the human factions (defenders and collaborators). Then you should have the Advent and the Alien as well the Alien factions (assimilators and invaders)

If Evolution sells, they will do more expansions. I am absolutely sure about that.

SHIPPING NOW.

RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :-)

The rules... the content please (how many missions, how many alien types, how many exalt tokens and of what kind each, etc.)?

The rules... the rules please! :-)