Two questions, sorry if they've been asked before...

By Hurdoc, in Star Wars: Destiny

1) Is it always Hero vs Villain decks or can you play Hero vs Hero, Villain vs Villain?

2) Is multiplayer an official option?

Just saw the answer in 2) in the rules reference - answered.

Edited by Hurdoc

1) should be answered there as well

yes to both. You can play Villain vs Villain and Hero vs Hero. (see Rules Reference p.21 first question)

And there are Multiplayer Rules ( see Rules Reference p.20)

Yes, sorry, I had posted the questions just prior to the rules being put up.

That's cool. I think Sharoth was just citing the rules as to better and more completely answer your question.

Little story, many years ago my friends and I used to travel from Sydney to Canberra for a games tournament, during the car trip we would end up talking about the game we were about to play and eventually a rules discussion would ensue. One year "that guy" that never read the rules, and never would, got so worked up we pulled the car over and read the relevant rule rather than rely on our memories. From that trip we instigated the rulebook rule: Being that we shall never discuss rules without the rulebook at hand.

From there I have further expanded that to: While talking rules on a forum, one shall have the rules and the cards at hand.

There i no need for an apology. I´m just used to always list a reference when it is officially available. So it is made clear that it isn´t a assumption from me.