Case Breakdown

By RockSoldier, in Star Wars: Destiny

Has FF said how many Legendaries should be in a case of boosters?

The rate of Legendaries is 1 in 6 boosters (see Rules Reference Booklet p.3). 36 boosters are in one case so it should be 6 in one case.

great, thanks.

The rate of Legendaries is 1 in 6 boosters (see Rules Reference Booklet p.3). 36 boosters are in one case so it should be 6 in one case.

Well, I hope so, I am one of those guys that is lucky enough as to draw 4 Legendary cards from a box and then watch the guy next to me draw 8. However, I don't think that the 1:6 has been clarified as to being in each case. Perhaps this was stated in a Team Covenant Video from GenCon?

Well, I hope so, I am one of those guys that is lucky enough as to draw 4 Legendary cards from a box and then watch the guy next to me draw 8. However, I don't think that the 1:6 has been clarified as to being in each case. Perhaps this was stated in a Team Covenant Video from GenCon?

As far as I know there has been no guarantee given by FFG that a Booster-Display will always have 6 legendaries. Thats why I used "should". All we know is that they guarantee 1 legendary in 6 boosters. If they are packaged that way into displays will need confirmation. My two displays will arrive in the beginning of december barring any delays/shortages. I will post my experience when I´ve opened them.

As far as I know there has been no guarantee given by FFG that a Booster-Display will always have 6 legendaries. Thats why I used "should". All we know is that they guarantee 1 legendary in 6 boosters. If they are packaged that way into displays will need confirmation. My two displays will arrive in the beginning of december barring any delays/shortages. I will post my experience when I´ve opened them.

The ratio 1 in 6 means if you were to open EVERY booster FFG puts out, you'll find 1 in 6 contain a Legendary card. The ratio in a booster box may not exactly match this, but if you were to open hundreds of booster boxes the average would be 1 in 6 packs contain a Legendary.