Starter Lists

By Ranger of the Force, in Star Wars: Destiny

Can anyone post or link a place where I can find the exact deck lists for both starters? Thanks.

Thank you very much!'

Does this mean you'd need two starter Rey kits to make an Elite Finn?

Does this mean you'd need two starter Rey kits to make an Elite Finn?

It does. The starter is the only way to get a second Finn dice.

One of the perks of this game is that I am sure you would be able to trade something for something else. Me for instance, I am only in playing Villains and would be very interested in a trade for something of equal value. That's at least my plan. Someone out there will be my opposite and only play Heroes. Han for Vader...seems legit. Food for though if anybody isn't used to this format. Also, its only a matter of time before shops start to sell individual Characters.

1 in 6 ratio is very high fir legendary cards. There should be a great trade community for this game among players.

So aside from a 1 die Finn, what other cards are you missing doubles of if you buy 1 of each starter kit. Not a ton are there?

So aside from a 1 die Finn, what other cards are you missing doubles of if you buy 1 of each starter kit. Not a ton are there?

I think the only other is Mind Probe .

you also are missing a second force throw.

are you buying 1 of the starters or both? In the first instnce a lightsaber extra would be nice.

Are Force Trow and Mind Probe starter-only cards?

Are Force Trow and Mind Probe starter-only cards?

Yes.

Ugh...I refuse to buy a second copy of each starter just to complete the collection. I'm sure I can find a 30th card to fit into my deck while keeping it competitive.

How valuable it is to have 2x of an ability card in your deck? It seems like it's not THAT big of a deal to give up on.

Ugh...I refuse to buy a second copy of each starter just to complete the collection. I'm sure I can find a 30th card to fit into my deck while keeping it competitive.

Maybe it is tradeable. You have to finding Some one who doesn't want fin.

How ever a seconden force throwbaxk might be good.

But I agree I Will not buy a second starter, ether. It's stupid to make that way if 1 die was Rey and the other finn I would consider it but an elite Rey extra....^^

Learning for ffg

I haven't bought one of anything for as long as I remember.

Two starters of each for me. Excess over moderation. The slow and seductive draw to the Dark side it is...and welcomed...

Don't buy two of the same starter. It is nowhere near as beneficial as getting boosters.

Don't buy two of the same starter. It is nowhere near as beneficial as getting boosters.

It is the only way to get a second copy of a few cards. Notably Finn's second die and Mind Probe.

It is the only way to get a second copy of a few cards. Notably Finn's second die and Mind Probe.

Agreed. I don't think I'd recommend buying a second starter right out of the gate, as your early money is better invested into 5 boosters for the same cost, but as you look to fill out your collection and want some of those starter-only cards to get up to 2 copies for some decks, a second starter is still pretty reasonably priced.

This is pretty standard for FFG. You had to buy 3 Game of Thrones or Netrunner LCG core sets to make the most competitive decks. They like giving you an incentive to buy the starters more than once.

It's too bad about needing a second Rey starter to use elite Finn. I got one of each starter and 8 boosters and have found that a decent number of cards from my boosters are ones that I already have duplicates of from buying both starters.

It's too bad about needing a second Rey starter to use elite Finn. I got one of each starter and 8 boosters and have found that a decent number of cards from my boosters are ones that I already have duplicates of from buying both starters.

Yeah I have 3 copies of Rey's Staff after getting 2 from my 12 boosters. Not holding my breath in finding someone wanting to trade for it.

Yeah I have 3 copies of Rey's Staff after getting 2 from my 12 boosters. Not holding my breath in finding someone wanting to trade for it.

I feel for you, I suspect that weak rares that are in the starter will be virtually worthless for trade value except for the fact that I predict that the dice for these rares will make pretty good proxies for those hard to get legendary cards just grab yourself a fine point marker (non-permanent of course) so I suppose there is a tiny bit of value in them.