Question about Reinforcement Cards

By dinfante75cl, in StarCraft

Hello, I have a great doubt about reinforcement cards.

On one hand, I understand that if a reinforcement card is elegible for executing it does and affects not only the skirmish the card is played into, but all battle (I mean, all skirmishes scheduled in a single area of a planet). The rulebook says that the card remains in play for the rest of the battle no matter the fate of the units in the skirmish is played, and its special hability (card text) is applied.

On the other hand... the example talks about the irradiate card, which grants +1 attack and (I dont remeber specifically) ground/flying splahs damage. The example says that this splash damage remains (and can be triggered if the conditions appear) any time in the battle. But what about the "+1 attack"?

The question is, once a reinforcement card is played and activated, all its bonuses applies

a) To all skirmishes in the battle

b) Only in this skirmish

c) The bold text applies in all the skirmishes in the battle and normal text only to the current skirmish

Thank you very much, I'll appreciate you can solve this for me.

The effects of the reinforcement card apply to that skirmish only. Note that there are specific rules regarding the resolution of splash damage.

Thank you very much.

But Splash damage, Spawn Broodling and Plague works in the other skirmishes to.

Drawing 1 Reinforcementcard with Plague u got 1 Kill in that -Fight-.

Drawing 1 Reinforcementcard with Plague and 1 with Splash Damage u got 1 Kill with Splash Damage and 1 Kill with Plague in that -Fight-.

That stuff works in Fight.

And stuff like "Ensnare" only works in these Skirmish with that Reinforcecard "Ensnare".

Detektor with +1Health for the Frontlineunit.