Typically unclear FFG

By player1368161, in The Investigators of Arkham Horror

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated by FFG's poor communication to it's customers. Particularly when it comes to release dates.

In relation to this book, the article leaves several unanswered questions...

1) Is the book exclusive to FFG's webstore?

2) Is the Premium set exclusive to FFG's webstore?

3) When is the release date?

4) Will it be released simultaneously worldwide?

Basically, I'm not paying $69 postage for a $40 book. I'm hoping I'll be able to buy direct in the UK, and I'm really hoping it'll be released by Christmas, as it would be a great gift to receive.

When you try adding it to your cart, you'll probably see this message:

"If you are placing an order for The Investigators of Arkham Horror Pre-Order Premium package (NAHCE1), please note that any other items in your cart will not ship until NAHCE1 is ready for processing in December . To receive these other items earlier, please remove them from your cart before processing payment and submit a separate order to be shipped separately."

I'm assuming this means a December release? Hopefully in time for some Christmas reading with spiked egg nog?

All orders for The Investigators of Arkham Horror Pre-Order Premium must be received by November 14th, 2016. The Investigators of Arkham Horror Pre-Order Premium must be ordered separate from other products and ships separately from other products. It is scheduled to ship to customers throughout the United States in time for the holidays. All shipping is postal. Shipping to customers outside of the United States may take additional time. This is a special promotion designed for individual customers. Retailers may not apply their standard discounts.

You're right. Totally unclear....

All orders for The Investigators of Arkham Horror Pre-Order Premium must be received by November 14th, 2016. The Investigators of Arkham Horror Pre-Order Premium must be ordered separate from other products and ships separately from other products. It is scheduled to ship to customers throughout the United States in time for the holidays. All shipping is postal. Shipping to customers outside of the United States may take additional time. This is a special promotion designed for individual customers. Retailers may not apply their standard discounts.

You're right. Totally unclear....

It's better to be right, before being sarcastic...

Your quote don't answer PolyphonicBoy's questions. Ok, maybe the 2nd, but not the others.

2 and 3 for sure.

The actual non premium book will be available in stores same as Worlds of Android

4 The premium book is released worldwide and shipped but will take longer.

FFG never gives exact release dates until the product is on the way. It's a good policy.

2 and 3 for sure.

The actual non premium book will be available in stores same as Worlds of Android

FFG never gives exact release dates until the product is on the way. It's a good policy.

You're just guessing. The FFG article gives no indication that the book will receive a wider release. In fact, I tweeted FFG, who told me the book was being exclusively sold direct "for right now".

When a movie, DVD, videogame, book etc is announced, it's given a release date. FFG still don't have a release date for Arkham Horror LCG on their website, even though it's apparently due next week!

2 and 3 for sure.

You're just guessing. The FFG article gives no indication that the book will receive a wider release. In fact, I tweeted FFG, who told me the book was being exclusively sold direct "for right now".

When a movie, DVD, videogame, book etc is announced, it's given a release date. FFG still don't have a release date for Arkham Horror LCG on their website, even though it's apparently due next week!

They used to give release dates, but stopped when certain people bitched non-stop anytime there was a delay or the date changed.

I have more a concern about the international availability of this, quoting from the page.

pre-order your copy of The Investigators of Arkham Horror by November 14th, and you'll discover not only the book, but a complete set of rare artifacts (described later in this article), all of which will make their way to U.S. customers before the year's end.

and

All orders for The Investigators of Arkham Horror Pre-Order Premium must be received by November 14th, 2016. The Investigators of Arkham Horror Pre-Order Premium is scheduled to arrive to customers throughout the United States in time for the holidays. All shipping is postal. Shipping to customers outside of the United States may take additional time. This is a special promotion designed for individual customers. Retailers may not apply their standard discounts. International customers may wish to ask their local retailers about the promotion's availability through their distributor.

To me this almost sounds like the premium is only available to US customers. the mention of making its way to US customers before years end then talking about international asking local distributors for availability makes it unclear if myself as an international customer will either get the premium after new years or i cant order it except through my local distributor/retailer.

I have already sent 2 emails trying to get an answer with no replys

its just frustrating

On 11/1/2016 at 10:02 PM, player1368161 said:

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated by FFG's poor communication to it's customers. Particularly when it comes to release dates.

In relation to this book, the article leaves several unanswered questions...

1) Is the book exclusive to FFG's webstore?

2) Is the Premium set exclusive to FFG's webstore?

3) When is the release date?

4) Will it be released simultaneously worldwide?

Basically, I'm not paying $69 postage for a $40 book. I'm hoping I'll be able to buy direct in the UK, and I'm really hoping it'll be released by Christmas, as it would be a great gift to receive.

https://notepad.software/ https://downloader.vip/malwarebytes/ https://filezilla.software/

When you try adding it to your cart, you'll probably see this message: