If You NetDeck...

By Tekwych, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

using CardGameDB then make sure to print or copy any data you want to keep before February. FFG owns CGDB and all GW data will have to be removed from there as well.

I can't believe they are such jerks. I mean, the game's out. It's ok they don't have the license, so, no more productions, but this looks to me like trying to erase a game from existance.

Thanks for the heads up, tho. I'll download all the decks that interest me in the next days

giphy.gif

Wow... Looks like the end really is comming now.

Ah well...

It's been a good run.

Ummm...before February? I just tried to log on cardgamedb and got a "account suspended" notification and was unable to access the site. Are they shutting down early or do the moderators just not like my avatar and/or forum name?

Nope. I think someone just forgot to pay a bill. It is only the GW stuff that will be coming down so the rest of the site should stick around. The only other thought I have is that FFG might take these changes as a good time to bring CGDB into the FFG main site. Since they own both they could save a little money combining the two separate sites into one, merging the forums and adding the deck builders to the LCG product pages.

The only other thought I have is that FFG might take these changes as a good time to bring CGDB into the FFG main site. Since they own both they could save a little money combining the two separate sites into one, merging the forums and adding the deck builders to the LCG product pages.

You'd think they'd have warned people before doing that/had a transistion period during migration though. This looks more like a clerical error; I suspect your first thought (that someone forgot to pay the hosting) is more likely.

And it's back, nothing to see here, move along

And it's back, nothing to see here, move along

Tomb king used Resurection Orb. It is super effective.