Marvel Heroes Sleeves?

By Torpedo, in Legacy Game Discussion

I looked through this forum and the Supplies forum before posting. Has anyone done the math on how many of which packs of Fantasy Flight Supply card sleeves it would take to protect all the different cards that come in the box of Marvel Heroes ?

There are 110 normal-sized cards (50 Resource, 50 Villain and 10 Scenario) and under 100 small-cards.

The normal-sized cards fit into the sleeves I use (non-FFG), the sleeves are listed at 2 5/8" x 3 5/8" and the MH cards are a pretty nice fit, not much extra space in the sleeve. FFG's largest listed sleeve is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" (Gray color code). Will they fit? Don't honestly know. Maybe, depeding on the sleeves themselves, which I don't know about. I haven't sleeved the scenario cards myself, only the other 100.

As for the small cards, they are just a tad shorter than the normal small-card size (Arkham Horror, Talisman, MEQ, CitOW, etc.), but, importantly, are a bit wider. I couldn't get them to fit into sleeves I used for the mentioned games, sleeves size 41x63mm. I got sleeves one size bigger, not FFG, but they also have listed sleeves for 44x68mm (Red color code). They will leave extra length, but width-wise, the ones I got were perfect.