Looking for a PBP campaign

By DefyTheOdds, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

I've been looking through the forums for a new PBP campaign, preferably in EotE, but could be AoR of FaD. I've been GMing an actual play campaign every week for the last few months at home and I'd really like to just play for a while and give me something to do while it holds me over till the next actual play session.

I know a lot of people have a gripe with how the forums are set up, asking for dedicated PBP sections because its difficult to find them. And I wasn't very successful either.

If any one can point me to new ones opening up, or if anyone wants to talk about starting one, I'll be here.

*Note* I may be a new member, but I've been floating inthe background of the forums as a guest for over a year gathering and making resources for our sessions.

You can look up our actual play campaign here to see we've been at it for a while and have accomplished a number of study deeds

I would love to Join you

If you can't find one here, ask for GMs over on RPG.net (I know that, of the 5 FFG games currently open, at least two are definitely not recruiting, but Imperial Dawn - and EotE game that just started a bit ago might take you, or you could ask for a game to open up). I've also heard great things about RPOnline , but I don't participate there, myself. Given that those forums are set up for PbP, you'll also see no one complaining about them. :P

There are PbPs with openings at this site . Register on the board, look around, and if you see a game that you're interested in, or would like a new game to start up, just post in that game's OOC topic (or send a PM to me there if you want a new game).

Edited by ShadoWarrior
On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:03 AM, Kestin said:

If you can't find one here, ask for GMs over on RPG.net (I know that, of the 5 FFG games currently open, at least two are definitely not recruiting, but Imperial Dawn - and EotE game that just started a bit ago might take you, or you could ask for a game to open up). I've also heard great things about RPOnline , but I don't participate there, myself. Given that those forums are set up for PbP, you'll also see no one complaining about them. :P

This! Definitely this!