"I'm with you, Too" example

By lKHARNl, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Hi guys;

I've played a lot of Rebellion games and I've recently read something that I didn't in the past. I'm talking about the article called " I'm with you, Too":

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/2/29/im-with-you-too/

In the example where Palpatine and Fett try to turn Leia to the Dark Side, with Han Solo opposing too. What in the hell it's going on in that example? Why are the Imperial players rolling 10 dice and Leia 5? And maybe Han it's going to roll 5 more?

I've read the rules for 4 players games (the example is based on this mode), but I don't see any rules changes to understand why in that mission, players are rolling so many dice. I suposse that it's a mistake, rolling dice for each symbol of any kind that heroes have, instead of the ones that match the mission symbol. I'm really curious about that.

Thanks in advance.

That example is confusing. It's saying "The general rolled for Leiah and got this many results. Now Han is going to roll but we don't know what he'll get yet. Will it be enough? CONFLICT"

But yeah it looks like the rebels are only rolling 5 dice which would be wrong in the given scenario.

Hi guys;

I've played a lot of Rebellion games and I've recently read something that I didn't in the past. I'm talking about the article called " I'm with you, Too":

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/2/29/im-with-you-too/

In the example where Palpatine and Fett try to turn Leia to the Dark Side, with Han Solo opposing too. What in the hell it's going on in that example? Why are the Imperial players rolling 10 dice and Leia 5? And maybe Han it's going to roll 5 more?

I've read the rules for 4 players games (the example is based on this mode), but I don't see any rules changes to understand why in that mission, players are rolling so many dice. I suposse that it's a mistake, rolling dice for each symbol of any kind that heroes have , instead of the ones that match the mission symbol. I'm really curious about that.

Thanks in advance.

That specific mission card says, "Count all skill icons during this attempt."

Well, that clearly answer the question. Thanks davidumstattd for the answer and NukeMaster for resolve the "mistery". I didn't notice that particular point in the text or maybe the spanish translation confused me (I've the Edge Entertainment edition of the game and I think that the translation don't reflex it with same clarity).

Well, time to turn heroes to the Dark Side easier!