Adjusted chronotype

By Sleepybearz13, in Android: Netrunner Rules Questions

My friend and I are playing and we have a question about triggers and timing. He has one Wyldsid

e and two adjusted chronotypes out. Does he gain a click from each adjusted chronotype from the loss of one click. Further, if he has out gene conditioning shoppe, does he gain four clicks?

Thanks!

No. Adjusted Chronotype is unique, so you can only have one installed. Additionally, cards only trigger once per condition. Genr Shoppe adds a second trigger condition (second lost click) so Chronotype will only ever gain you a maximum of two clicks, and only if you lose two clicks on your turn.

Adjusted Chtonotype is Unique. But, assuming you did have two resources out that share a trigger, there's no reason they wouldn't both trigger. Two Daily Casts will both pay out $2 at start of turn.

Gene Conditioning Shoppe does not permit gaining two effects from the same trigger. It just allows it to trigger a second time if applicable. For example, if you have both Wyldside and Hard At Work in play, both cause you to lose a click. When you lose the click from WS, Chronotype replaces it. Then when HAW triggers, even though if's not the first time you lose a click, GCS would allow AC to trigger a second time.

Additional GCS would not grant third and fourth triggers, as multiple instances of permitting a second trigger would all be satisfied at once.

Thanks!

One follow-up question, it is news to me that that adjusted chronotype is unique. Is there a list of the up to date restrictions and changes to cards?

Well, there is the official FAQ at FFG's ANR homepage, and also pack-by-pack Unofficial FAQs which are a collaboration between Project ANCUR and Damon Stone.

But Adjusted Chronotype has always been Unique. It's that small diamond next to the card title that denotes a unique card.