Fury of Dracula in Czech?

By Alexca1, in Fury Of Dracula

Recently ordered this game from an net retailer. What I got was a game called Drakula Dühe. Is that Czech?

I told them I wanted an english version of the game. Customer service was puzzled. They said they never had any imports so they don't know what to make of it. They've contacted the distributor and they're trying to get me an english copy ASAP.

Has anyone else had this problem here in North America with their net orders?

Its not Czech, in Czech it would be "Hrabe Drákula" :)

I figured it out. It's Hungarian.

Worry not, I got the correct copy now. The seller said it was odd that they ended up with a foreign edition of the game. demonio.gif

Funny. That stuff happened to me with BSG. A german one. Returned it back, got the good one, all well in the end :)

Don't you know German, Hem? gran_risa.gif

Didn't get the pun ! No german, sire, nope. Me frenchie kwaky duck, a'right ? Learnt german at school, love that language, so beautiful, yet I forgot most of it. Speak almost fluent japanese compared to german... and it's my neighbour country... man I suck :D

Hem so where are you from? :) I am asking as germany is mine neighbour country too :)

France :)

I guess that France and Poland is not so close to each other to play sometimes together :/

Ahah, so you're telling me I speak (actually, write) some english close to polish people's one ? make the same mistakes and all ? sounds funny :)

Anyway, that was nice, but I have to be fair : I only play with my relatives, I've never loved games (or anything, actually) as to play with strangers, sorry ;)

Hem said:

Ahah, so you're telling me I speak (actually, write) some english close to polish people's one ? make the same mistakes and all ? sounds funny :)

Anyway, that was nice, but I have to be fair : I only play with my relatives, I've never loved games (or anything, actually) as to play with strangers, sorry ;)

No i never wrote something like that. And if you are saying that in relitve to the way I write, to mine language skills than you must be so ignorant to judge all polish in that way.

I have never learn english, the two foreign languages that I know are german and russian. These two i was studing, and english I was learning on my own by reading rulebooks, playing PC games. And for that I am quite proud of what I accomplished.

Er, no, I think you didn't get me. I was just kidding on the fact that if you thought I could be polish, it might be because I did the same mistakes that polish people do. Like, for instance, you know, my japanese friends say I speak like a chinese, because I do the same mistakes (grammar and all) that chinese people do (that is, when talking japanese), and not the mistakes corean or vietnamese people do.... follow me ? well, same here :) maybe I do polish people mistakes when talking english, more than french or german people ones ! That's all...

Nothing harsh on polish people, you know... come on, what did you think :( do I look like a baddie ? I even got far family in Poland by the way, maybe my mistakes come from here :D